The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

What model is this? It’s nice
The Small Pilot. I have a thing for pilot watches.

IMG_0064.JPG

This Patek is plain, but drool worthy imo.

I need help fellas . What is the price range to stay In for a used Rolex GMT Coke ?

I saw a used Rolex GMT Coke for $8300 . That seems a little high for a 2001 watch , but it's in very good condition .

I need help fellas . What is the price range to stay In for a used Rolex GMT Coke ?

I saw a used Rolex GMT Coke for $8300 . That seems a little high for a 2001 watch , but it's in very good condition .
From my understanding the GMT batman fetch pretty high prices in the resale market.

I would assume the Coke is similar

so many factors to determine, ref #, og parts, service records, cleaning/polishing done and just condition alone could differ in definition

a NOS could go upwards of $15k and mint around $12k and i've seen a fairly well used one going for around $7k

that's really tough, search around in the forum with the same ref # and see how much others are selling/sold in as close of a condition as possible

Not wrist wear, but damn I want this :lol:

MBandF-LEpee-The-Fifth-Element-horological-weather-station-Baselworld-2018-8.jpg

MBandF-LEpee-The-Fifth-Element-horological-weather-station-Baselworld-2018-5.jpg

MBandF-LEpee-The-Fifth-Element-horological-weather-station-Baselworld-2018-4.jpg

MBandF-LEpee-The-Fifth-Element-horological-weather-station-Baselworld-2018-1.jpeg

"The Fifth Element" - A combined clock, barometer, thermometer, hygrometer

definitely felt underwhelming but it is a funny swerve by Rolex, everyone's wishing and hoping and predicting a coke but then release a pepsi :lol:

Seamaster Bond is back and I might have been all over it had it not been 42mm

dial and bezel are ceramic

se-diver300m-21030422003001-profil-large.jpg

se-diver300m-slideshow1-large.jpg

1948 Seamasters cool too

se-1948-imgambiance-large.jpg

^ new in house Master Chronometer movement for the Seamaster as well. Never was a fan tbh, but good update to an old classic.

Back
Top Bottom