The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

One thing I love about looking at watches is trying to find that perfect watch (in a price range that you're comfortable with). When you truly understand what you want in a watch, it's a beautiful thing. Finding that perfect watch though can be a daunting task. I've been looking for a Speedy with the three sub dials on this pattern (left, right, bottom) with a date on at least 42mm. Didn't think it existed. Found that it did online today and realized the sub dials are on the same plane (not lowered) as the main dial. DANG! Wish the sub dials were indented a level lower.

My must haves are a date function and luminescence. Also has to look great with a rubber strap.

30bjpeg.jpg

I'm feeling like a gold colored Seiko is OK if you absolutely must do the gold plated thing

If anyone is even mildly curious about this watch you can email fratellowatches and get the first magazine for free. They will post wherever you are in the world free of charge and you'll get a very informative read.

I have two little ladies too, I’m done though. I wanted all boys but I’m so thankful for the girls I have. The four year old likes to try on my watches, that make me happy.

I have two little ladies too, I’m done though. I wanted all boys but I’m so thankful for the girls I have. The four year old likes to try on my watches, that make me happy.

Believe me I would be happy with all girls and when I heard I was having a boy the nerves started.

I was cool with the tea parties, playing teachers and barbies, and fighting with the youngest one who is a bit of a tomboy. Things with their mum never worked out as we were pretty young but we are still friends to this day.

My new partner has two boys and it brought back all of my memories growing up the oldest of three brothers. The constant need for activity, the boundless energy, etc etc. So after seeing that on a part-time basis I thanked the lord for little ladies. Anyway after four years we got pregnant and after our five year anniversary just before fathers day we had our son. I couldn't be happier.

Congrats on the baby!

We have a ten month old boy and hopefully that’s it! :lol:

That's what we all say. Your lady may well have different ideas.

Congrats on the new offspring.

I'm a Wei Koh fan. Dude's hilarious on Instagram. I don't even follow Ben anymore.

Congrats on the new offspring.

I'm a Wei Koh fan. Dude's hilarious on Instagram. I don't even follow Ben anymore.

Thank you.

gold plated watches id get the Timex Marlin Auto 40mm: https://www.timex.com/marlin-40mm-a...--WRPJ88BPXLKjKmcuSLmKS8aAjp9EALw_wcB&start=1

sign up for that newsletter and get 15% or 20% off or wait for a sale on their website, they'll probably have something next week for july 4th
TW2T34600.jpg
TW2T34600_B.jpg

TW2T34600_D.jpg

black and gold version in a leather strap looks awesome too: https://www.timex.com/marlin-40mm-a...--WRPJ88BPXLKjKmcuSLmKS8aAjp9EALw_wcB&start=1
TW2T22800.jpg

TW2T22800_B.jpg

Nice watch for the price point. My major issue with this and other watches in general is the lack of continuity in regards colour of the watch case and the case back.

Back
Top Bottom