The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Yo anyone here like Hublot's? For the first time in my life i'm kinda feeling them.

I'm still a couple years from wanting to drop real money on a watch, but I really like some of the Omega Speedmasters, and that new Blancpain Barakuda is a thing of beauty.

I'd never cop a hublot personally. I think in general they are almost like the Beats of watches in the sense that they re 10/10 for marketing and 7/10 for product/design. That being said I had a gardener over to the house to do some work and he had one on and it did catch my eye in person. But like others have said they don't really hold their value well.

Now that Blancpain is a thing of beauty. I do like my divers.
Got the call for the BB58, didn’t think it would be this soon. :blush::blush:

That's great news. I haven't handled one in the flesh but I've heard nothing but good things. Only thing is I'm not a fan of the gilt dial or the rivet bracelet but hopefully Basel 2020....Anyway take a wrist shot and let us know how it feels in person.

I'd never cop a hublot personally. I think in general they are almost like the Beats of watches in the sense that they re 10/10 for marketing and 7/10 for product/design. That being said I had a gardener over to the house to do some work and he had one on and it did catch my eye in person. But like others have said they don't really hold their value well.

Now that Blancpain is a thing of beauty. I do like my divers.

That's great news. I haven't handled one in the flesh but I've heard nothing but good things. Only thing is I'm not a fan of the gilt dial or the rivet bracelet but hopefully Basel 2020....Anyway take a wrist shot and let us know how it feels in person.

damn, your garderner wears hublot...

:lol:
WTF kind of gardner has a Hublot!?!? I thought my neighbors gardner was lucky AF. He married my neighbor (his client) who happens to be a neurosurgeon. But, he don’t even have a Hublot.

Holy ****... these Ochs Und Junior moon phase watches are amazing. WOW!

I'd have such a hard time deciding on a watch if I was prepared to drop $10k.

Do you guys think spirit of Big Bang is a poser watch for people who can’t afford RM? I like the titanium moonphase model, tried it on, super light, pretty inexpensive on the used market too.

I actually had a Big Bang awhile ago, like 2008. I think Hublot was more popular then, or at least didn’t get the hate it does now. Glad I got rid of it, same with the Chanel J12.

Love Wolf's watch rolls. I own a few. Great quality for the price. Everest's watch rolls are incredible but I'd rather spend the money on the watches instead.

Speaking of watches. Just picked this up in Geneva the other day. Got to meet the man himself in the process too. :lol: :smokin

IMG_20190608_125408.jpg

damn, your garderner wears hublot...

:lol:
WTF kind of gardner has a Hublot!?!? I thought my neighbors gardner was lucky AF. He married my neighbor (his client) who happens to be a neurosurgeon. But, he don’t even have a Hublot.
Gardners/Landscspers make cheese though.

Yeah I was shocked. Things are a little different in the UK where it may not be random labourers putting in work. Often its family businesses that are passed through generations. But it may have something to do with removing everything that was out back and putting down synthetic turf which is big business.

Back
Top Bottom