The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

metal gshock 25% off at Macy.com with the code FRIEND: https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...inless-steel-bracelet-watch-43.2mm?ID=7211906
+ 10% cashback via ebates
11390224_fpx.tif
I would've been all over that. You guys over in the US got lucky this month between this and the two US exclusive air max 1 releases.

i have great experience with wolf designs, mine is still working to this day

only really use one if you want to keep others in rotation and for conveniences sake not have to set the time or wind every other day otherwise just keep them in a watchroll or actual case

the rest of my watch is in a watchbox but i also have a makeshift pelican for quick getaways in case of emergencies and such

1400-Peli-Watch-Case-10.jpg

i'm working on maybe getting a bosphorus leather case though
IMG_3000-1380x920.jpg

IMG_2993-1380x920.jpg

Hublot uses interesting materials for sum of their cases, I dig the yellow sapphire case:
Spirit_of_Big_Bang_Yellow_Sapphire_4-jpg.jpg

Spirit_of_Big_Bang_Yellow_Sapphire-jpg.jpg

I think RM actually uses similar materials but I've not looked into it too much since I'm not buying. Jay-Z is the reason I know of both brands, on the same album even. The Jewelry Thread (on Niketalk) may have had Hublots prior to Otis but I never remembered them until then. It looks like you can have a modern Hublot for under 10 grand while I think you'll possibly need close to 100k or possibly moar for a used RM. Good thing I don't care for them. Hublot should make minimalist jewelry to go with their watches like AP. Does anyone even wear the AP rings?

it's a big deal TBH but I don't remember if it's scarcity, design or both that makes this so and I've always thought it was a watch meant for a woman TBH. Kanye can pull it off tho IMO.

Back
Top Bottom