The titanic vol. lost

Not a conspiracy guy myself but ya’ll know how IG is….

They’re saying this billionaire was in some sort of trouble financially or legally and that this incident was a way to make those problems go away.

I didn’t do enough research to see if it’s even plausible that there’s any motive or truth to it but I thought it was interesting

so these oxygen tanks … is it just one per person?

Cause what’s stopping the father and son to team up just kill the other guys 😳

I mean all speculation but still

Not to sound harsh, but this epitomizes the hell out of the "**** around and find out" chart meme with the difference that it's 100% serious. I just saw videos of deep-sea cameras that can show you what's around deep down in the ocean in the comfort of being at home. As I'm reading more into this, there are wrong things on top of wrong things popping up that I'm starting to lose empathy in this whole idea. Don't get me wrong - I'm not cold-hearted to wish the worst upon these people at all who participated. We hope there is a miracle for sure, but this was just ultimately a bad decision to put it nicely. If this submersible is really stuck at 12k feet deep and it was found, there's no way that thing can be brought up quick enough to bring it up to the surface AND open it from the outside within the less-than-24-hour window unless Aquaman or Superman himself can go down and sprint it back up.

Also saw this in comparison. 2.5 miles down the ocean is insane along with how much more water weight stacks up per square inch... I've walked 2.5 miles down the Iona Jetty/Terminal and that distance is far.

FzH2uLraAAAKpa6

amazon prime a few magnets and start the rescue mission. 1 day left before they run out of the oxygen

When you are talking about "America helping their own", I hope you aren't talking about the OceanGate Founder. He is literally the reason for all of this. The United States has regulations in place to avoid situations like this and he knowingly, willfully and boastfully circumvented them. Can't help those who don't want to help themselves. It's a shame when they pull other unknowing folks into their destructive orbit |l
No… I’m talking about America, funding a war for another country… Especially when they promise things like student loan forgiveness, send out an application, Congress comes back and says it’s too much money but then you see America shelling out 6.3 billion to a country whos president wears sweatsuits.

Damn near my immediate thoughts, word for word

I've noticed the total opposite. Mostly jokes and a lack of sympathy for a handful of thrill seekers with too much money on an ill-conceived vanity expedition

My hunch is there would be fewer jokes if instead of this nonsense the onslaught of media coverage were about any other real crisis

They looking for the heart of the ocean. There's no limit to their greed

I would actually contend that the greed is in space. Think about it, if you are a billionaire and can afford anything on Earth, what is the one thing you can't buy? The ability to run the world. So how do you go about doing that? Creating a world of your own - on Mars. Why do you think two of the wealthiest men alive created Space companies to get there? Sure, it will benefit life on earth, alter the course of humanity and ultimately change the world but whoever gets there first can basically rule the Space economy on some Outer Space Christopher Columbus **** :lol:

We are still probably far off from a full-fledged Orbital Age but being the ones remembered for starting it off is huge which Bezos is playing a major part in. Love him or hate him but of all the billionaires doing the most, he is really that dude.

All the talk about how much money these “explorers” have only tells me their estates can afford the massive bill they should get for the rescue mission.

I see where you are going but the explorers aka passengers are not the issue here nor should they be held liable. It's on the hands of the vessel operators the same way it is for automobile, locomotive, aircraft incidents. I agree they should have done way more diligence but this Titan submersible shouldn't even be a thing.

All the talk about how much money these “explorers” have only tells me their estates can afford the massive bill they should get for the rescue mission.
Another reason everybody scrambling n rushing. They know they'll foot whatever bill. Their estate at least; u know, if they're Dead.

I see where you are going but the explorers aka passengers are not the issue here nor should they be held liable. It's on the hands of the vessel operators the same way it is for automobile, locomotive, aircraft incidents. I agree they should have done way more diligence but this Titan submersible shouldn't even be a thing.
His point still stands. The founder is loaded.

They all accepted and paid to take the risk with knowledge homeboy from Oceangate is full of it. Split that bills equal ways then fine Oceangate into oblivion.

Not a conspiracy guy myself but ya’ll know how IG is….

They’re saying this billionaire was in some sort of trouble financially or legally and that this incident was a way to make those problems go away.

I didn’t do enough research to see if it’s even plausible that there’s any motive or truth to it but I thought it was interesting

If a billionaire was going to fake his death this certainly would be a way to disappear clean.

Yeah, it's over unfortunately. I am a half glass full guy but it's looking more and more like hope is lost. I am assuming any attempt at rescue would need at least a 12 hour window and I haven't heard any of the sounds recurring again.

Fun Fact since we're all here;

Titanic has the oldest wine cellar in the world. A lot of it is still drinkable too. Temperatures, quality of wines and the fact that they’re still there at the seabed just chilling in their boxes means its not gonna lose that record anytime soon.

"They found the oldest bottle in a submerged wooden crate. It is believed to be from 1887, making it at least 125 years old—one of the oldest wines ever discovered in any shipwreck. Other bottles recovered date back to as early as 1886."

Last edited:
His point still stands. The founder is loaded.

All reports are indicating that his net worth is only $12MM and his company (which will be bankrupted now) was only valued at $66MM. I wouldn't consider him loaded.

They all accepted and paid to take the risk with knowledge homeboy from Oceangate is full of it. Split that bills equal ways then fine Oceangate into oblivion.

That's the thing about scams...those that are affected don't know that the person scamming them is full of it. It's not even about intelligence, education, etc. Stockton Rush was able to say all of the right things and he had successful missions in the past such that it gave him credibility. The "Government regulations are way too strict. See what I've been able to do by not following it" card plays really with people who don't know the ins and outs of what you are doing. That's what he did here. Apparently he didn't even disclose it was an "experimental vessel" according to his former employees! It's just like the folks who don't understand investing and get swindled in ponzi schemes except in this case the crook's actions affected them.

Back
Top Bottom