The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Balotelli was an idiot tho lol

I think what Man. United needed more was a winger, someone like Reus would have been a game changer. I don't think Mata is less of a player, he's a world class CAM, but into United's system. I'm just not very optimistic (right now that is, in the future it could turn out well).

That's the sentiment it seems a lot of people have right now. I just don't get the criticism of the move though (not directed at you specifically Coupel, but in general). Clearly, the Mata deal was not the ideal transfer target for Man U right now, but IMO as soon as Mata put pen to pad, Manchester United is a better team tomorrow than they were yesterday, point blank.

I have just as strong of doubts about Moyes as anyone else on this forum, but if the argument is to give him a couple years to adjust and turn the team around, the Mata deal is one stitch closer to healing the bleeding wound that Man U is facing right now.

Landing Mata when you wanted Reus is a lot better outcome than landing Fellaini when you said you could have had Ozil :lol:

Damn Cru, this you below? :lol: I've heard you talking about dating Brazilians, Columbians (props on that, cause Columbian woman are :smokin), an Austrian... & you "be" eating good too? :lol: Props to you (& Beans too). :lol:

View media item 762777

Saw the gents on ESPN FC talking about this. I was :lol: at first & then when it sunk in I was like :x :smh:. Why would you let this out in public?

Moyes revealed the players themselves chose who would take the penalties but said that injuries were a reason why his preferred spot-kick takers did not step forward.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...ible-united-penalties-loss-sunderland?cc=5901

Props to you too Flyeed...

That's terrible Coupe.... Imma rep you later but I just hit my limit again... :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:
I live in NYC. So you got the locals teams.
As far as soccer, I was a fan RM and PSG since around 96, and the other teams I would use when I played league seasons in Fifa 2001.
A majority of Barca fans started rapping them after 08 kinda like the "new city fans".
As a Knicks fan, I fantasize at night about taking the L for all Knicks fans and ending Dolans life. Real Madrid and the Yankees will probably always have a similar reputation to big companies. It is what it is. My beef is that Barca puts on this act of being clean cut while Madrid is the devil when a majority of big clubs, big anything period have dirt. I hate anything Barca since Pep took over the team so yes haters gonna hate. Ye shrug.
Nevada Smiths is where it's at.

Damn Cru, this you below? :lol: I've heard you talking about dating Brazilians, Columbians (props on that, cause Columbian woman are :smokin), an Austrian... & you "be" eating good too? :lol: Props to you (& Beans too). :lol:

View media item 762777

Saw the gents on ESPN FC talking about this. I was :lol: at first & then when it sunk in I was like :x :smh:. Why would you let this out in public?
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...ible-united-penalties-loss-sunderland?cc=5901

Props to you too Flyeed...

That's terrible Coupe.... Imma rep you later but I just hit my limit again... :lol:
Women (and life in general) has been good to me. Consider myself fortunate to attend college near the Ironbound. Allowed for diversification with dating and friends, Portuguese and Brasilian especially. Beautiful women, perhaps even better food. Not on speaking terms with the Columbian ex but I try my best to remain positive and maximize other opportunities, business and social.

At 25, I've been told by many respected gentlemen that when you meet the right woman (perfect for you) with proper timing in the ideal situation, a man gladly trades the bachelor lifestyle and one nightstands for the life you seemingly have and enjoy. Stability, family, children.

As for the food thread, Chiva is equivalent to Roman Abramovich.

Last edited:
I've been here like :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: throughout the last 15+ pages. Pure madness in here :lol:

I'm one of the biggest CR7 fan boys on here but I've noticed he's been slacking off lately or trying too hard to get these goals and really throwing off the rest of the squad.
Biggest fanboy? Naw man jada2001retro jada2001retro @RoOk & Coupé It Coupé It would like a word with you.

Cant lie this thread got me back into soccer at the start of the 2010-2011 campaigns. Visit this thread more than any by far on NT.

Literally none of my boys follow soccer (all bball or american football fans) but my shorty is a fan and grew up watching so thats cool. Makes it fun when we watch EPl and La liga games saturdays.

:pimp:
None of my boys do either, and that's cause they're ignorant as hell. So you finally found a cool hipster white chick? Gimme the alley oop to one of her friends :pimp:

Care to elaborate?

Side deals with his father and company, majority of the transfer fee has gone to the family. Apparently, it could be worth more then Bale's transfer fee since Neymar & Neymar company are reaching over 100 million in the next few years.

There are other Hazard brothers too, family seems to have the gift.

They were destined for pro footie....

"Hazard was born in La Louvière and grew up in Braine-le-Comte. His mother, Carine, and father, were both footballers. After playing football, both parents became sports teachers. Hazard is the eldest of four children. He has three brothers, all of whom play football, including Thorgan, who joined him at Chelsea in 2012 and had previously progressed through the youth ranks of Lille's biggest rivals Lens.

The family lived "no more than three meters" from a football training ground and the brothers often ventured onto a training pitch through a small hole in order to hone and develop their skills."

I was waiting to see who was gonna mentioned it. Talk about having it in your blood :lol: :pimp: but that really is a great situation. It will be interesting to see where the other two brothers end up. They're younger so they have plenty of time. Chelsea has so many damn players on loan, I'd imagine that majority of them will get loaned out again next year but to English clubs. Josh McEachran was loaned out again today, this is his 9th time out on loan. I remember he was said to be Lampard's replacement. But I guess having one too many players with potential is better than not having enough.

Speaking of Pogba, I came across this earlier and was like :wow: oh ****
Manchester-United-Reserves-v-Manchester-City-Reserves-Cup-Final-838095.jpg

Back
Top Bottom