The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Hulk in London?  
nerd.gif

Barca's president is actually stepping down....prob mentioned in here already....but i wonder what will come out now that he is leaving...obvious some shadiness was occurring now

Essien to Milan on a 18 month contract. No fee. Assume that Chelsea are just happy to have his wages off. He wasn't getting in even before the Matic signing.
Reports are that he's taking about a 50% cut to move.

Seems odd to think that Essien is still playing and Seedorf will be his manager...

Essien gone too. All my favorite players leaving. |I

First Wenger, and now Pellegrini are mad they are going to have to face Mata with United

‘United are getting a very good player, but personally I do not agree that a transfer like this can happen in the middle of the season. I do not think a player should be allowed to go from one club to another in the same league in January."

‘It is not correct at this stage of the season. Maybe Arsene Wenger had a correct reason, when he pointed out Chelsea have already played United home and away, but my argument is a more general one. 'I just feel that if a player has made more than five or six appearances for his club, then he cannot join another one in the same league at the midway point.'

‘I don’t particularly think Chelsea will gain an advantage from this. Maybe Manchester United have an advantage because Chelsea wanted to sell him.'

'Maybe United have an advantage in this case. I am talking about general reasons and not the specific reason that they have played already against them. I think in this transfer window, players that play more than five or six games for the same club cannot change to another.'

I know Essien wasn't contributing, but seeing him in another teams shirt won't feel good :smh:

Mourinho gutting my team :frown:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/fran...reach-50m-tax-agreement-with-lfp?ICID=HP_BN_1

Monaco reach €50m tax agreement with LFP
The Ligue 1 club will continue to be based in the tax haven after reaching a deal with the French League's governing body
By Robin Bairner
Jan 24, 2014 6:13:00 PM

Monaco have reached an agreement with the LFP that will allow their headquarters to remain in the principality and therefore avoid French tax legislation.

As a result of recent increases to the upper band of income tax, which now has a top rate of 75 per cent, payable by employers, there was pressure from clubs based in mainland France upon the Monegasque side to move their financial base to fall under the same legislation.

However, Monaco released a statement on Friday afternoon explaining they have reached an agreement with the league to allow them to continue trading in the tax haven.

“Monaco announce today that an agreement has been reached with the LFP that guarantees the Monegasque club participation in the championships of France while maintaining the club’s workforce and registered office in the Principality,” the statement reads.

“By paying a single lump-sum voluntary contribution of €50 million, payable in instalments, Monaco will demonstrate its commitment to French football and will thus continue the club’s project to benefit all stakeholders.”

Owner Dmitry Rybolovlev, who has invested millions of euros into the side he bought two years ago, allowing them to sign stars such as Radamel Falcao and James Rodriguez, was delighted with the outcome and highlighted the mutual benefits it will bring.

“Since the beginning, we wanted to find an intelligent outcome that suits everyone,” he told the club’s official website.

“The project of Monaco is needed to draw interest to French football and it is good that this has been understood.”

First Wenger, and now Pellegrini are mad they are going to have to face Mata with United

‘United are getting a very good player, but personally I do not agree that a transfer like this can happen in the middle of the season. I do not think a player should be allowed to go from one club to another in the same league in January."

‘It is not correct at this stage of the season. Maybe Arsene Wenger had a correct reason, when he pointed out Chelsea have already played United home and away, but my argument is a more general one. 'I just feel that if a player has made more than five or six appearances for his club, then he cannot join another one in the same league at the midway point.'

‘I don’t particularly think Chelsea will gain an advantage from this. Maybe Manchester United have an advantage because Chelsea wanted to sell him.'

'Maybe United have an advantage in this case. I am talking about general reasons and not the specific reason that they have played already against them. I think in this transfer window, players that play more than five or six games for the same club cannot change to another.'

Pellegrini needs to SHUT UP, same with Wenger.

Wenger is busy working on bringing Draxler in, who wasn't there for the first games, you don't hear any other manager complaining about big name stars coming through in Jan. Pellegrini isn't bringing anyone in, cause he already has everyone he needs 3 strings deep with the endless budget of his. Plenty of players even at the lower levels of teams who are fighting for relegation are making switches, you don't hear those managers complaining. Get on with the game...

Matic just arrived at Chelsea and Salah is on his way, why are they not complaining about the extra strength coming to Chelsea?

Last edited:
Everton
@Everton
BREAKING: Everton have signed striker Lacina Traore on loan from AS Monaco until the end of the season #EFC

That's good news for the Toffies, especially after getting rid of Jelavic. Some pressure will be taken off Lukaku.

Cardiff City have already confirmed the signing of Jo Inge Berget and have now have released pictures of the Norwegian forward being presented at the Cardiff City Stadium. Berget will wear shirt No 34.

Good for Ole as well, he's going to need some stregthening if they're going to stay up. Smart bringing in a Norwegian that he knows and trusts as well.

Pellegrini needs to SHUT UP, same with Wenger.

Wenger is busy working on bringing Draxler in, who wasn't there for the first games, you don't hear any other manager complaining about big name stars coming through in Jan. Pellegrini isn't bringing anyone in, cause he already has everyone he needs 3 strings deep with the endless budget of his. Plenty of players even at the lower levels of teams who are fighting for relegation are making switches, you don't hear those managers complaining. Get on with the game...

Matic just arrived at Chelsea and Salah is on his way, why are they not complaining about the extra strength coming to Chelsea?
The whole reason why they are complaining is flying over your head.

Need that chamakh hair tutorial
No Chamakh but here's the YouTube channel. Neymar, Kun, CR7, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mhrrasmus

Again :lol: ? He tried forcing a move last year
Yes, along with Witsel and M'Vila(he's a bum so whatever, Lverpool has been linked to him since Lucas is out.) I much rather see these players play elsewhere, outside of Russia
I need Witsel to have a monster World Cup for Belgium. Have them pegged to win the group and reach semis (at least).

Does pep not fancy Javi Martinez? He has rarely started this year, I know he had an injury but so did Thiago and he was right back in starting

the Chamakh hair tutorial was a joke.. I expected more from you guys lol

Should have just kept Mata, Essien, and KDB ....brought back our loanees (Lukaku, Moses, Piazon, Bertrand, Courtouis, Marin, etc) and put together a B squad. Our B squad prob could have finished top 4. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom