The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

If Ronnie was taken off why didn't Bale play? Real was way too cautious, this game was very important.

Real Madrid like I said tho is not "treble" worthy this year. So what the hell happens now? If Barca win out they win right?

So much choking going on in both the EPL and La Liga! The title winners this year should be ashamed to brag about it since it came down to pure luck :smh: :lol: There's seriously no way you can say that any of the top teams deserved the title

Last edited:
Welp.  forget la liga, rest ronaldo until the champions league final.  As @ERACISM  said, Illarramendi better not get any playing time in the final.  hell, he shouldnt even be on the bench as a sub.  The next two games should be used to get khedira back into the flow of things and be available for the final.

@CoupeIt88, bale was out with an injury that isnt too serious.

Welp.  forget la liga, rest ronaldo until the champions league final.  As @ERACISM  said, Illarramendi better not get any playing time in the final.  hell, he shouldnt even be on the bench as a sub.  The next two games should be used to get khedira back into the flow of things and be available for the final.

@CoupeIt88, bale was out with an injury that isnt too serious.
yup rest all of the important players until the CL final

So much choking going on in both the EPL and La Liga! The title winners this year should be ashamed to brag about it since it came down to pure luck :smh: :lol: There's seriously no way you can say that any of the top teams deserved the title

huh?

City scored 100 goals.

They were demolishing teams, ran out of gas, and refilled right at the end to get across the line.

It's rare to see a team winning consistently like Bayern through their league.

:smh: Altidore should be looking for a new club soon...I'm looking at some of the highlights...and he's looking like a poor mans Torres out there....

huh?

City scored 100 goals.

They were demolishing teams, ran out of gas, and refilled right at the end to get across the line.

Well City refilling right at the end wouldn't have mattered if Liverpool and Chelsea hadn't choked against mediocre-garbage teams towards the end of the season.

For example, Barca beating out RM and ATM to win La Liga would be such bull @#$%. They played the worst out of all three teams all year, but they could end winning the title :lol:

Maybe I'm not wording it correctly. But IMO if City and Barca win the title, it's because other teams @#$@$@ up, not because they were the best teams in the league. Compared to last year, where United and Barca were clearly the best teams in their respective leagues and deserved the titles

Last edited:
huh?

City scored 100 goals.

Well City refilling right at the end wouldn't have mattered if Liverpool and Chelsea hadn't choked against mediocre-garbage teams towards the end of the season.

For example, Barca beating out RM and ATM to win La Liga would be such bull @#$%. They played the worst out of all three teams all year, but they could end winning the title :lol:

Maybe I'm not wording it correctly. But IMO if City and Barca win the title, it's because other teams @#$@$@ up, not because they were the best teams in the league. Compared to last year, where United and Barca were clearly the best teams in their respective leagues and deserved the titles

Last season, the reason United won (specifically by those margins), is cause the other teams completely imploded, while RVP and Rooney were firing away.

City has played 37 games, and won 26, Drew 5 and Lost 6, and you want to sit here and say it wouldn't be right that they won like they didn't deserve it? I would think that win ratio with 100 goals, they earned their title.

Yea, they created a huge GD by beating up on @#$% teams like Norwich, Spurs, etc. They haven't beaten a top 4 club since December, and their two wins against the top 4 were the 6-3 Arsenal match and the 2-1 against Liverpool. So no, I disagree that they're clearly better than Chelsea and Liverpool. They were in 3rd until a few weeks ago when Chelsea and Liverpool started competing to see who could @#$% up worse

Last edited:
Yea, they created a huge GD by beating up on @#$% teams like Norwich, Spurs, etc. They haven't beaten a top 4 club since December, and their two wins against the top 4 were the 6-3 Arsenal match and the 2-1 against Liverpool. So no, I disagree that they're clearly better than Chelsea and Liverpool. They were in 3rd until a few weeks ago when Chelsea and Liverpool started competing to see who could @#$% up worse

:lol: alright man, it's whatever you want it to be.

The reality is, the team with the best record (which over the entire season, is generally the most consistent team), is the team that wins the title.

City deserve their title, more than Chelsea, Liverpool or anyone else, cause they won more games, end of story.

I'm not arguing against that. I just see it as a hollow victory :lol: Kinda like how Chelsea won the CL based on miracles taking place every match. They won the CL, but they were nowhere close to being the best team in Europe. If I were a Chelsea fan I wouldn't brag about that trophy, but maybe that's just me.

Pretty sure the team with the most points win the title, thatll be City. Thats all that matters.

Its no one but Liverpool's fault that theyblew a 3 nil lead with less than 15 minutes left. All the top teams dropped points somewhere along the road that they had no business dropping. Pool , City, and Chelsea all had good seasons.

And im sure you forgot that Agüero missed a ton of games this season. Silva, Toure, Navas, and Jovetic also missed time. The team stepped up when it had to. Very well deserved.

:smh: @ criticizing my boys play for winning the title. They deserve it...Liverpool shouldn't have choked

Edit: hope I didn't jinx us lol

Last edited:
Its no one but Liverpool's fault that theyblew a 3 nil lead with less than 15 minutes left. All the top teams dropped points somewhere along the road that they had no business dropping. Pool , City, and Chelsea all had good seasons.

And im sure you forgot that Agüero missed a ton of games this season. Silva, Toure, Navas, and Jovetic also missed time. The team stepped up when it had to. Very well deserved.

monta-ellis-handshake.gif

I hope city gets ****** in their remaining matches. We all know out of the top clubs they tend to drops points to weaker sides like its nobodies business.

Back
Top Bottom