The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

wasn't Dani Alves linked with PSG too?
that all-Brazilian back four...Thiago,Luiz,Maxwell and possibly Alves as well :lol:

roll.gif

Wait Luiz really went for 40 million? :wow:

PSG don't give a ****

If this is true, expect Mangala to go to Chelsea. Just saying. Mou loves picking up Porto players.

Last edited:
I'm sure you knew it was coming...

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/...ashley-cole-samuel-etoo-leave-chelsea?cc=5901

Although Frankie L kinda surprised me...
People never read...
 Please note that players signified as a "free transfer" or released by a club could remain there next season and so this list should not be seen as definitive for players leaving their club.
This is basically an expiring contracts list. Doesn't necessarily mean the player is being released. 

Last edited:
I never said he was leaving, just didn't realize he was out of contract and hadn't resigned, especially after Terry was extended earlier this year.

That said, I hope you're enjoying your trophy-less summer fam...

#2013/14FACupCHAMPS

#ARSENAL

I never said he was leaving, just didn't realize he was out of contract and hadn't resigned, especially after Terry was extended earlier this year.

#2013/14FACupCHAMPS

#ARSENAL

:lol:

#2013/14FACupCHAMPS

#ARSENAL

You know he's gonna come with "No one cares about the FA Cup", even though he'd be bragging about it and clowning Arsenal if Chelsea had won it instead :lol:

I only threw shade because he did first...

Son easily could've clarified the nature of the list... which i now see he went back and edited...

Meh...

Nah. I don't beef with Arsenal fans anymore. Congrats on your FA cup fam. Defeating Hull City is an outstanding achievement. Not too many teams could have done that. Bravo. 

Nah. I don't beef with Arsenal fans anymore. Congrats on your FA cup fam. Defeating Hull City is an outstanding achievement. Not too many teams could have done that. Bravo. 

Well...your club would have to be playing in the final to know for sure. :wink:

Last edited:

Thanks bro!!!!

Your obvious sarcasm aside, I appreciate the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom