The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

3-0
pimp.gif

Lolz... Chelski keeps on sliding.
EDIT ~ Oh hello?  Glimmer of hope?  2 goals in 30+ mins?  Definitely do-able.

#%*$%#* ecstatic right now. Waking up expecting Drogba to throat @#%@ us again, only to get this? 
pimp.gif

Now Arsenal just needs to hang on to this lead.

#%*$%#* ecstatic right now. Waking up expecting Drogba to throat @#%@ us again, only to get this? 
pimp.gif

Now Arsenal just needs to hang on to this lead.

Koscielny is fckn crap. Maybe Wenger's worst signing in years.

It's no coincidence that Chelsea conceded 2 shortly after Mikel was subbed off. Although unspectacular, he is one of the most disciplined DMs today.

Koscielny is fckn crap. Maybe Wenger's worst signing in years.

It's no coincidence that Chelsea conceded 2 shortly after Mikel was subbed off. Although unspectacular, he is one of the most disciplined DMs today.

Chelsea has been very poor since that loss to Liverpool. I wonder what Roman will do...fire Ancelotti or spend more money than he would've liked in January. He cant keep the status quo the way things are going for them. I'm not sure which managers are available right now but I think Rijkaard is currently unemployed.

This is obviously an excellent result for Arsenal. Great for confidence and it'll take some pressure off the team. We'll need to get atleast 4 pts later in the season when we host City and Utd at the Emirates if we want to remain in the title hunt at the end of the season.

Chelsea has been very poor since that loss to Liverpool. I wonder what Roman will do...fire Ancelotti or spend more money than he would've liked in January. He cant keep the status quo the way things are going for them. I'm not sure which managers are available right now but I think Rijkaard is currently unemployed.

This is obviously an excellent result for Arsenal. Great for confidence and it'll take some pressure off the team. We'll need to get atleast 4 pts later in the season when we host City and Utd at the Emirates if we want to remain in the title hunt at the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom