The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by dgk3188

man city to #1?

damn

pimp.gif

Damn, Birmingham have really turned the table over the past 15 mins. Taking it to Utd.

Damn, Birmingham have really turned the table over the past 15 mins. Taking it to Utd.

Good to see Man Utd drop points today...knowing Arsenal, they'll drop points in what should be an easy match tomorrow vs. Wigan
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

19 EPL clubs have recorded atleast 1 league win since the last time Chelsea won on November 10
pimp.gif

I dont think Arsenal will beat Barca but I dont expect a 6-3 beatdown like last season. Maybe a 1-2 goal difference after 2 legs. I see a loss to Barca as a possible blessing in disguise as the club could then focus more on winning 1 of the 3 domestic titles they are in contention for. Arsenal will probably win the Carling Cup this season ending the trophy drought but that competition is useless...I'd much rather see us win the league and/or the FA Cup.

Good to see Man Utd drop points today...knowing Arsenal, they'll drop points in what should be an easy match tomorrow vs. Wigan
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

19 EPL clubs have recorded atleast 1 league win since the last time Chelsea won on November 10
pimp.gif

I dont think Arsenal will beat Barca but I dont expect a 6-3 beatdown like last season. Maybe a 1-2 goal difference after 2 legs. I see a loss to Barca as a possible blessing in disguise as the club could then focus more on winning 1 of the 3 domestic titles they are in contention for. Arsenal will probably win the Carling Cup this season ending the trophy drought but that competition is useless...I'd much rather see us win the league and/or the FA Cup.

Back
Top Bottom