The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

$%%* I'm with you Tevez this team really going to shed some time off my life. They are sooo frustrating, they do just enough to make you believe in them but they screw up shortly after. 2-1 up on a 10 man team and we concede a late goal!? %#*!

$%%* I'm with you Tevez this team really going to shed some time off my life. They are sooo frustrating, they do just enough to make you believe in them but they screw up shortly after. 2-1 up on a 10 man team and we concede a late goal!? %#*!

*+$+ I'm with you Tevez this team really going to shed some time off my life. They are sooo frustrating, they do just enough to make you believe in them but they screw up shortly after. 2-1 up on a 10 man team and we concede a late goal!? *!@!

*+$+ I'm with you Tevez this team really going to shed some time off my life. They are sooo frustrating, they do just enough to make you believe in them but they screw up shortly after. 2-1 up on a 10 man team and we concede a late goal!? *!@!

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I dont think supporting Arsenal is gonna be good for my long term health
mad.gif
Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Let's go find some more slow, French defenders during the transfer window, shall we?
laugh.gif

seriously though...eight changes to the starting lineup from the side that beat Chelsea?
eyes.gif

i understand the need to rotate your players in this tight schedule but come on now...

- Liverpool slip to 12th in the table...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

devil.gif

- hoping to see Bolton leapfrog Chelsea into 5th place but oh well...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I dont think supporting Arsenal is gonna be good for my long term health
mad.gif
Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Let's go find some more slow, French defenders during the transfer window, shall we?
laugh.gif

seriously though...eight changes to the starting lineup from the side that beat Chelsea?
eyes.gif

i understand the need to rotate your players in this tight schedule but come on now...

- Liverpool slip to 12th in the table...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

devil.gif

- hoping to see Bolton leapfrog Chelsea into 5th place but oh well...

I have no problem with the changes.  A lot of the players who started have been starting recently so it was not that much of a big deal IMO.  Also Fab couldn't play anyway since he was suspended.  It was one of those annoying draws but they need to refocus and get ready for Saturday and especially next Wed as that is an important game against City.  There is a long season ahead.  The media and people in this thread always are making rash judgments on what will happen ahead based off of one performance.   Let's just wait and see what will happen.  Who thought Chelsea would have been struggling the way they have. Experts were saying the title race was over in September when they got off to a hot start. A team like Arsenal will stump their toe against Newcastle or West Brom and then have a great performance against City or Chelsea.  You just never know.  Same with Utd and Chelsea so far this year.  No one has been consistent.  I am on a wait and see attitude with Arsenal maybe this year will be like the last 5 or maybe it will be different but I don't think strictly looking at that Wigan result or the Chelsea result will tell us one way or the other.

I have no problem with the changes.  A lot of the players who started have been starting recently so it was not that much of a big deal IMO.  Also Fab couldn't play anyway since he was suspended.  It was one of those annoying draws but they need to refocus and get ready for Saturday and especially next Wed as that is an important game against City.  There is a long season ahead.  The media and people in this thread always are making rash judgments on what will happen ahead based off of one performance.   Let's just wait and see what will happen.  Who thought Chelsea would have been struggling the way they have. Experts were saying the title race was over in September when they got off to a hot start. A team like Arsenal will stump their toe against Newcastle or West Brom and then have a great performance against City or Chelsea.  You just never know.  Same with Utd and Chelsea so far this year.  No one has been consistent.  I am on a wait and see attitude with Arsenal maybe this year will be like the last 5 or maybe it will be different but I don't think strictly looking at that Wigan result or the Chelsea result will tell us one way or the other.

glad arsenal choked
happy.gif

but whats even better is seeing roy and liverpool painfully retire class and quality

sxcbc0.jpg

its a close battle for 1st this year cant wait to see how it plays out.

glad arsenal choked
happy.gif

but whats even better is seeing roy and liverpool painfully retire class and quality

sxcbc0.jpg

its a close battle for 1st this year cant wait to see how it plays out.

Arsenal fans... it could be worse. *sees Liverpool results*
Really, how is Roy still there?

Arsenal fans... it could be worse. *sees Liverpool results*
Really, how is Roy still there?

Milan Confirm Ronaldinho Will Leave The Club In January

"We mutually agreed that Ronaldinho will leave Milan in January. Now he had no desire to train because he no longer felt he was a part of the project," Galliani was quoted as saying by Sky Sports.

"Now he will return to Brazil and be sold. To who? Whoever 
offers the most money."

[font=Verdana, Arial]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]he should just go back to Grêmio[/font]

"We mutually agreed that Ronaldinho will leave Milan in January. Now he had no desire to train because he no longer felt he was a part of the project," Galliani was quoted as saying by Sky Sports.

offers the most money."

[font=Verdana, Arial]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]
[/font]

Originally Posted by tonton32

offers the most money."

[font=Verdana, Arial]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]
[/font]

i just got a ronaldinho milan jersey for christmas
laugh.gif
oh well, still a sick jersey 

Back
Top Bottom