The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Any of you going to the Dallas Cup? Would love to be there should be great young talent.
I'm supposed to be there for the U13-U15 quarter finals but boss man is acting kind of fickle.
eyes.gif
what team are you checking out?

Im thinking about going to sundays game of Barca vs. FC Dallas.
I volunteer for the Cosmos West academy out here. We're sending U13, U14, U15, and U16 squads. 

I really just wanna go for the experience and to network but I also want to see Dallas Texans, FC Dallas, and the Mexican academies in particular since there's kids from CA on just about every team.

Of course I wouldn't mind seeing the Barca and Arsenal youth ranks either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Let's go timbers! Jeld-wen is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This. Stadium really caught my attention. I can see soccer really succeeding in Portland, especially with no baseball or football to compete with

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This. Stadium really caught my attention. I can see soccer really succeeding in Portland, especially with no baseball or football to compete with

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh it's def gonna succeed. Even the last several years as a lower level team the stadium was filling up constantly. Soccer City, USA
pimp.gif

1st half was awesome. Wish we had that 1st goal on the sheet still, but I cant complain about being up 2-0.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh it's def gonna succeed. Even the last several years as a lower level team the stadium was filling up constantly. Soccer City, USA
pimp.gif

1st half was awesome. Wish we had that 1st goal on the sheet still, but I cant complain about being up 2-0.

^It's too bad Diego Chara's paperwork didn't get done in time for the match tonight he's quality.

^It's too bad Diego Chara's paperwork didn't get done in time for the match tonight he's quality.

%$% was zizzo thinking?..had Kenny open all that damn run and still decided to do it himself smh.

%$% was zizzo thinking?..had Kenny open all that damn run and still decided to do it himself smh.

smh the defense shows its true self again
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

edit

WOOOOOOOO. Kenny just got stomped out for that goal. Good on ya
pimp.gif

smh the defense shows its true self again
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

edit

WOOOOOOOO. Kenny just got stomped out for that goal. Good on ya
pimp.gif

I dont know too much about our goalie....but he sucked tonight. That Portland crowd singing Fools Rush In was awesome.

I dont know too much about our goalie....but he sucked tonight. That Portland crowd singing Fools Rush In was awesome.

There are players I really like, and if they play for a team I don't hate, I would consider getting the kit if I can find one cheap. Suarez is that kinda guy. I only own one jersey that is not an Arsenal player, an Aston Villa Agbonlahor, and that's because he's a legend for me on Fifa Ultimate Team.

There are players I really like, and if they play for a team I don't hate, I would consider getting the kit if I can find one cheap. Suarez is that kinda guy. I only own one jersey that is not an Arsenal player, an Aston Villa Agbonlahor, and that's because he's a legend for me on Fifa Ultimate Team.

I already have my Home and Away kits for next season on order. Will have my kits like 2-3 weeks before they hit as usual.
pimp.gif

I already have my Home and Away kits for next season on order. Will have my kits like 2-3 weeks before they hit as usual.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom