The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

New Chelsea and 'Pool shirts are dope. I'm probably gonna grab a Suarez and a Drogba (assuming he is still with Chelsea
30t6p3b.gif
)

New Chelsea and 'Pool shirts are dope. I'm probably gonna grab a Suarez and a Drogba (assuming he is still with Chelsea
30t6p3b.gif
)

That Liverpool shirt is nice, and I do want a Suarez kit, but I can't imagine buying a Liverpool kit that isn't red.

The Arsenal away is ugly, we should stick with yellow. Home is ok, but I like the colored crest better, I don't know why.

That Liverpool shirt is nice, and I do want a Suarez kit, but I can't imagine buying a Liverpool kit that isn't red.

The Arsenal away is ugly, we should stick with yellow. Home is ok, but I like the colored crest better, I don't know why.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

That Liverpool shirt is nice...but I can't imagine buying a Liverpool kit that isn't red.  
i can't imagine buying a Liverpool kit.or any EPL teams other than Man Utd for that matter...

That Liverpool shirt is nice...but I can't imagine buying a Liverpool kit that isn't red.  
i can't imagine buying a Liverpool kit.or any EPL teams other than Man Utd for that matter...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Niiiiice. Congrats. I'll expect plenty of photos.

Who's kit are you gonna wear?
Either Rooney or Nani. But I recently found the 99 kit for a decent price, so if i get it for my birthday I'll wear that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Niiiiice. Congrats. I'll expect plenty of photos.

Who's kit are you gonna wear?
Either Rooney or Nani. But I recently found the 99 kit for a decent price, so if i get it for my birthday I'll wear that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

THIS. I wanted a Drogba one but know I could never wear it, might look into getting those in national team rather than club.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

THIS. I wanted a Drogba one but know I could never wear it, might look into getting those in national team rather than club.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

My pops got tickets (early) for the United Barca summer game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sooo excited

im hating
When do tickets go on sale? I am honestly considering going. Never been to D.C. before and a chance to see United and Barca, B-team or not, is going to be hard to pass up.
April 21st apparently, but don't take my word for it

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

My pops got tickets (early) for the United Barca summer game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sooo excited

im hating
When do tickets go on sale? I am honestly considering going. Never been to D.C. before and a chance to see United and Barca, B-team or not, is going to be hard to pass up.
April 21st apparently, but don't take my word for it

Originally Posted by Halftime718

New Arsenal kits

Away

2405-awayshirt.jpg

I actually like the away shirt, not a fan of the yellow ones.
Me too. Thank god no more yellow
pimp.gif

But... it's the home kit I'll be buying.

OH! Timbers game on ESPN2. Timbers Army in full effect
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

New Arsenal kits

Away

2405-awayshirt.jpg

I actually like the away shirt, not a fan of the yellow ones.
Me too. Thank god no more yellow
pimp.gif

But... it's the home kit I'll be buying.

OH! Timbers game on ESPN2. Timbers Army in full effect

Because the goal embroidery around the crest will be set off by the goal patches we'll have on our sleeves next season.
pimp.gif

However as KeepieUppie said I could never wear another EPL team's kit (or NT kit for that matter) other than Arsenal, but to each is own.

Because the goal embroidery around the crest will be set off by the goal patches we'll have on our sleeves next season.
pimp.gif

However as KeepieUppie said I could never wear another EPL team's kit (or NT kit for that matter) other than Arsenal, but to each is own.

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Any of you going to the Dallas Cup? Would love to be there should be great young talent.
I'm supposed to be there for the U13-U15 quarter finals but boss man is acting kind of fickle.
eyes.gif
what team are you checking out?

Im thinking about going to sundays game of Barca vs. FC Dallas.
I volunteer for the Cosmos West academy out here. We're sending U13, U14, U15, and U16 squads. 

I really just wanna go for the experience and to network but I also want to see Dallas Texans, FC Dallas, and the Mexican academies in particular since there's kids from CA on just about every team.

Of course I wouldn't mind seeing the Barca and Arsenal youth ranks either.
laugh.gif

The way a national anthem should be sang.

My dude Kenny Cooper with 2 goals tonight.

The way a national anthem should be sang.

My dude Kenny Cooper with 2 goals tonight.

Back
Top Bottom