The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by JONFARR

5vU5J41_opening_day_timbers_tifo_king_clubs.jpg

Sh*ttle aint got ##% on this tifo
pimp.gif

TA > the customers everyday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
never thought this customers talk would make it to NT
but hey, congrats, your crowd is just over half as big as seattle's. 
happy.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
Half as big and twice as loud. It must be fun to watch a match in a half filled NFL stadium
wink.gif

I'll be coming up on May 14th. Should be an epic match
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
Half as big and twice as loud. It must be fun to watch a match in a half filled NFL stadium
wink.gif

I'll be coming up on May 14th. Should be an epic match
pimp.gif

speaking of last nights game...the Nat Anthem was great. And my boy (the Guatemalan) Marco Pappa's goal was the best of the night...pure class. Chapines can ball.

speaking of last nights game...the Nat Anthem was great. And my boy (the Guatemalan) Marco Pappa's goal was the best of the night...pure class. Chapines can ball.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

And my boy (the Guatemalan) Marco Pappa's goal was the best of the night...pure class.
I've got Wallace's goal > Pappa's. But that goal... I couldnt even be mad at that.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

And my boy (the Guatemalan) Marco Pappa's goal was the best of the night...pure class.
I've got Wallace's goal > Pappa's. But that goal... I couldnt even be mad at that.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

^Pretty sure those pics are from well before kick off.

On a side note, you're from the Bay Area right? You ever been to an Earthquakes game? @#$% is
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
. NO ONE shows up. I guess I'm part of the problem too...I want to go, but I dont like being in a crappy atmosphere like that with tons of empty seats/uninterested spectators

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

^Pretty sure those pics are from well before kick off.

On a side note, you're from the Bay Area right? You ever been to an Earthquakes game? @#$% is
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
. NO ONE shows up. I guess I'm part of the problem too...I want to go, but I dont like being in a crappy atmosphere like that with tons of empty seats/uninterested spectators

yea that was the highest attended open cup final of all time. open cup is only 97 years old though, so its not like theres alot to compare it to.
you guys didnt even sell out the stadium, a couple of the sections were tarped off. not enough customers? 

yea that was the highest attended open cup final of all time. open cup is only 97 years old though, so its not like theres alot to compare it to.
you guys didnt even sell out the stadium, a couple of the sections were tarped off. not enough customers? 

Believe me, it was sold out
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
I dont know why the sections were blocked off, the team could easily sell those out and some.

Back
Top Bottom