The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Amazing path to recovery so far for Fab. Coyle said a full recovery is still very possible. Fab has been more stable, comfortable, and able to engage in limited communication within the past 24 hours. Thank goodness for the improvement in preparation for medical attention and emergency services post-Petr Cech injury. Very classy for the Blancos to show public support for both Abidal and Muamba, proud of my Madrid boys.
Neymar is reportedly snubbing Madrid for one reason: Florentino Perez. The Brazilian wonder-kid felt Perez was arrogant and rushed during the "courtship" period. Supposedly Perez also told Neymar nobody is guaranteed a first-team spot at the Bernabeu and everything is earned. Perhaps yet another reason to force Mou out of Madrid and back to England. 

Chelsea/City and Everton/Arsenal today. Let's get it, fellas. Love the inspiration the old guard is playing with for the Blues under RDM. I'd like to see him get a long-term shot as Chelsea boss over Rafa easily, if this domestic and European success lasts. Terry is not available for the clash at Ethiad. 

Les go City!!!

man-city-crest.jpg

Never understood why defenders raise their arms in the box... more often than not, they don't get away with it...
30t6p3b.gif

City are so winning this...
30t6p3b.gif

In the space of 3 weeks.. Our chances of finishing in the top 4 are gone. I %+!@#@# hate Harry. It's hard to believe we had a 10 point gap from 4th

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

NASRI FROM CARLITOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Originally Posted by arstyle27

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

NASRI FROM CARLITOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That ++## was stressful!

Tevez needs to prove himself before I even think of becoming a fan again.. but that was one hell of pass to Nasri for the winner.

Nasri was great all game long. This type of game could really be a turning point in the season.

Argentina literally saved City today. Zabaleta kicked the ball that hit the defenders hand in the box, then Aguero finished with the penalty kick for the first goal, then Tevez gave Samri the beautiful pass he needed to score the second goal.

Ramos sent off...
Ozil sent off...
Mourinho sent off...

smh what on earth is going on there....

And if you want something done properly...you got to do it yourself, you can't leave it up to these London clubs to finish for you...smh

Madrid dropping points FTW. Barca only 6pts back. There is still a chance for a 4th consecutive league title...

Back
Top Bottom