The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I dont rate Benzema very high (he's wank imo) anyways so if you swap him for CR7...

Benzema is quality. He hasn't had the best season, but he was great last year, and has an excellent all around game. That said, RM will likely sign either Falcao or Cavani this summer. Might even go for Bale too, as Perez will need to bring in a couple Galacticos to appease the masses should they fail to win the CL. LOL.

And if you're going to put CR as the number 9 you won't get the best of him. Many of his goals come when receiving the ball in space with only a FB in front of him, and cutting in on his right foot. He doesn't like playing with his back to goal where his pace is less of a threat, or performing the thankless task of occupying the opposing center-halves. His optimal position is where he's at right now; usually furthest up the field as a wide forward with complete freedom of movement.

-Watching Schalke right now - Julian Draxler has incredible potential. And still only 19.

Last edited:
From what I've heard...our back four for Tuesday will be Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen.

Sagna and Vermaelen on the sides will be good, especially with Robben and Ribery attacking. :frown:

Last edited:
From what I've heard...our back four for Tuesday will be Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen.

Sagna and Vermaelen on the sides will be good, especially with Robben and Ribery attacking. :frown:

Robben doesn't start. Ribery-Kroos-Muller behind a CF in a 4-2-3-1.

While everyone is talking about WORLDS GREATEST joining Madrid...

RUMORS state Bayern considering putting in a bid.

While everyone is talking about WORLDS GREATEST joining Madrid...

RUMORS state Bayern considering putting in a bid.

He's already on Madrid.

"So let’s walk through the ifs, both implicit and explicit:

If Gareth Bale wants to move, which may be linked to,
If Tottenham fails to qualify for next year’s Champions League, and
If Real Madrid are (a) interested,
(b) willing to meet an acceptably high fee,
(c) can convince Gareth Bale to sign, and
aren’t outbid, …"

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/16/gareth-bale-transfer-rumors-real-madrid/

I doubt Bayern will pay more than Madrid, but you juuuust never know.

Bale isn't a 3rd of the player CR7 is.

Never thought he was.

Images coming live from Germany...

We will lose like 5-1 to Bayern on Tuesday, if we're lucky.

I seriously think this will be Wenger's last season in charge...

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom