The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I knew that goal was coming. :lol:

Don't mind me, I have a personally vendetta against Welbeck.

To say Ronaldo's goal wasn't impressive is just asinine, though. Forget Evra "covering" him. The jump, hang time, power of the header, and putting the ball where De'Gea couldn't stop it, c'mon.

Get well soon David Villa. Doesn't look like he'll be ready for AC MIlan... So Super Mario is out for that game right?

Yup.

I wish he could've been eligible. Would've loved seeing him tear that Barca defense up.

Last edited:
O Fenomeno, The REAL Ronaldo making a comeback? :nerd:

http://blog.foxsoccer.com/post/4315...in-the-works?pk_campaign=facebook&pk_kwd=gesm

Last edited:
^ Well damb!

Bruh has been fat for a long time...congrats for him. I wouldnt even be shocked if he comes back

Bale to madrid when CR7 leaves this summer, or next year if spurs don't make CL

Last edited:
like i said on twitter, cristiano is 6'1 evra is 5'8 he was falling and didnt even jump to defend in the first place therefore that goal wasnt that nice, im sure if you slow down danny's goal it looks "amazing" too

It was amazing, shut up already.

:lol: @ Welbeck ever having an amazing goal.

BALE TO MADRID, do it Florentino.

So he didn't have one of the best goals in the Euro's? He drill a magnificent shot against Everton last season? Lol you guys act like only CR7 can score amazing goals.

like i said on twitter, cristiano is 6'1 evra is 5'8 he was falling and didnt even jump to defend in the first place therefore that goal wasnt that nice, im sure if you slow down danny's goal it looks "amazing" too

It was amazing, shut up already.

:lol: @ Welbeck ever having an amazing goal.

BALE TO MADRID, do it Florentino.

So he didn't have one of the best goals in the Euro's? He drill a magnificent shot against Everton last season? Lol you guys act like only CR7 can score amazing goals.

No way he's only 33 but zero doubt in my mind a fit Ronaldo could still cause problems in most leagues.  Would be a pleasure to watch him in MLS.

No way he's only 33 but zero doubt in my mind a fit Ronaldo could still cause problems in most leagues.  Would be a pleasure to watch him in MLS.

i lost a couple years somewhere haha, he's 36. But yeah Id love to see him in the MLS, him an Wondo up front in SJ would be my dream scenario haha

Last edited:
Bale to madrid when CR7 leaves this summer, or next year if spurs don't make CL

CR doesn't have to leave for bale to come in, Coentrao could leave. Uncertainty with Di Maria too, eventually Bale will leave, whether spurs get into the CL or not.

Di Maria is not going to leave Madrid even if there is a clear out after Jose bounces. He's a fan favorite, they LOVE him. When I was at the Bernabeu he easily got the loudest cheer overall when they announced his name in the starting line ups.

You know what I wanna see lowkey...Bale at Left flanker...Di Maria at Right flanker and Ronaldo playing the 9.

I'm sure thats what most people would want to see :lol: .....that counter attack would be nuts. :smh: Plus I dont rate Benzema very high (he's wank imo) anyways so if you swap him for CR7...

Imagine...

- - Alonso - Khedira
- - - - - Ozil
Di Maria - CR7- Bale

Such a simple switch in tossing Benzema and bringing in a top quality left winger....and man its not even fair after that.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom