The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

How about a change of tactics as well. We pass too damn much.

I have to agree here.

People complain a lot about Giroud not scoring, and Arsenal wanting David Villa, as if another striker will solve the problem. I believe Gervinho is a flop, but Giroud isn't.

Giroud wasn't the top scorer of Ligue 1 last season by passing the ball into the net. I think a change in tactics will see the goals begin to flow.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Granada's Ighalo with the nice pass... Should've been a goal...

I'll miss the gradient orange/yellow Barca away kits....

Last edited:
Granada defending that box like their life is dependent on it, then with a terrific score... Ighalo is nice...

Barca having trouble punching it in...

Last edited:
How about a change of tactics as well. We pass too damn much.

I have to agree here.

People complain a lot about Giroud not scoring, and Arsenal wanting David Villa, as if another striker will solve the problem. I believe Gervinho is a flop, but Giroud isn't.

Giroud wasn't the top scorer of Ligue 1 last season by passing the ball into the net. I think a change in tactics will see the goals begin to flow.

We wouldn't pay Villa the wages he is currently getting :lol:
In all fairness Giroud lack his usual runs. Yes, he could have gotten more service. Typically has a better impact. Gervinho is a flop but he played well, was one of the better players in the 1st half.

What tactics would you like to be seen changed?

Damn Barca offside in a slightly suspect call... Woulda been a sagacious goal....

Last edited:
Arsenal :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'm tired of this ****.

:smh: we all are...I don't even know where to begin with changes though....they have a nice core with Theo, Jack, and Santi..Verm as well but they need reinforcements in some areas, Gervinho is capable of great moments but they are too outnumbered by just mediocre football...

[/quote]

Number 300 for Barca I believe :smokin dude is still 25 :x

Bale + Ribbery + Guardiola = :wow:

Bale and Ribery are both left-sided players. Regardless, I can't imagine Pep would go for Bale, as he prefers players who can pass exceptionally, and operate without space. Basically every team in Germany sits deep against Bayern, so Bale's pace would be negated to an extent. Ribery and Muller are both better than him anyway.

-Tough game for Barca, as Grenada is good at home. Took Messi's brilliance to get them through. Alexis' finishing :x

And what a strike from Totti. Good to see Roma thriving without Zeman's idiotic tactics. Scudetto still up in the air :pimp:

Last edited:
I remember when Alexis Sanchez was thought to be Barcas Cristiano Ronaldo a couple years ago. Oh man what a laugh lmao

I remember when Alexis Sanchez was thought to be Barcas Cristiano Ronaldo a couple years ago. Oh man what a laugh lmao

Never understood his signing. He doesn't fit the tiqui-taca philosophy/style. Maybe the fine folks at Camp Mou think they can mold him into the player they want since he's young (23) especially since they spent $20 million...

So Gunner fans, do you think it's time for Wenger to go?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom