The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Wonder how Neymar is taking the loss, will he say "I'm not really for the world cup and need more training, transfer time, or need more training so Santos it is". Kinda hoping he would transfer this summer. The only thing I heard was he was happy to get silver, to my knowledge silver wasn't good enough for Brazil going in.

I honestly don't see Neymar going anywhere until after the World Cup, and I don't think the results of the Olympics had anything to do with it. I think there is a lot of nationalism that runs deep in this one and he wants to cultivate his career in Brazil and then showcase his talents to the world in WC14 and will then take his talents to Europe. Not to mention, the contract and endorsements he just signed are incredibly lucrative, so he really isn't concerned with getting a wage boost in Europe. I mean, I can't really blame him for not wanting to leave.

• Midfielder Luka Modric, 26, is expected to travel to Spain within the next 48 hours for a medical and to agree personal terms with Real Madrid after Jose Mourinho's side offered a package that guaranteed Tottenham close to £35m. - Daily Telegraph
  • Chelsea defender Sam Hutchinson, 23, is wanted on loan by Nottingham Forest. - Daily Star
  • Arsenal have expressed a willingness to sell 24-year-old midfielder Alex Song, but the club are yet to agree a fee with Barcelona. - Evening Standard
  • Blackburn have rejected a £500,000 bid from Norwich for 27-year-old goalkeeper Mark Bunn. - Lancashire Telegraph
  • Everton are preparing a move for Liverpool midfielder Charlie Adam, 26, who will be allowed to leave Anfield for £5m. - Daily Mirror
  • The Scotland international could be replaced by Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin after Liverpool moved ahead of Arsenal in the race to secure a loan deal for the 23-year-old. - Guardian

Everton could be pushing for the last Europa League spot, they have a nice lil squad and are always competitive, they just usually are unable to buy many players on transfers, hope they do for Timmy's sake

man... footy is making real life transfers you only see the AI do in FIFA12
mean.gif

So all the rumors in Italy say chicharito is going to juventus
If he stays he'll have the role that solskjaer had
Just heard that chicharito is worth at minimum 20€ million

Last edited:
The only way Dempsey makes CL as a starter is if he goes to Liverpool, and somehow Xabi Alonso, Walcott, Sahin go there too

Daniel Agger and Andy Carroll stay

Gerrard, Suarez and everyone beast.

And beat out either Gerrard, Alonso, or Sahin for a spot :lol:

If all those things happen they could squeeze in 4th

Last edited:
Joey Barton signed for Marseille - very strange one :smh:

A season long loan with Stéphane Mbia coming to QPR

Kyle Bartley has signed with Swansea, I believe it's a permanent deal.

Jack Wilshere has been giving the #10

Arsenal have appointed 61-year-old Pat Holland as U18's coach

Liverpool have reached an agreement with Heerenveen to sign 24-year-old Morocco winger Oussama Assaidi
Norwich manager Chris Hughton has brought Spanish defender Javier Garrido to the club on a season-long loan

:x

The ****
If he goes i can't even see dude as my favorite player anymore
Freaking cheating *** Juve
As a Roma fan this really pisses me off, but it might not happen so lets see.

:x

The ****
If he goes i can't even see dude as my favorite player anymore
Freaking cheating *** Juve
As a Roma fan this really pisses me off, but it might not happen so lets see.
Juve's first option is Llorente, if not then chicharito

Confused as well, they were saying Podolski held out for the #10 kit.

Good thing I didn't make my Podolski kit yet. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom