The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

nobody wants to play in a half empty broke *** league like italy, esp chich.  he'll get plenty of playing time.

anyone know where to buy past kit names/number?

have a blank black USA gk jersey from 07, trynna put Howard 1

Last edited:
Hernandez will not go to Juventus I can assure you, He has said he will even play the squad player role this season as he loved being at Manchester United

They can have Berbatov :D

mean.gif

It's like Christmas Eve...in August. Can't wait. Half-disappointed that there's no early game tomorrow. No 7:30 alarm. :\

Although last year they had Fulham/Villa in that spot to open the year and it might have been the worst game of the season. Ian Darke was apologizing by the end of it. :lol:

Clint Dempsey has been left out of Fulham's squad to face Norwich and appears destined to be on his way out of Craven Cottage.

Cottagers boss Martin Jol believes a transfer saga which has dragged on all summer has got to the point of becoming 'embarrassing'.

Dempsey made it clear early on that he wanted to take on a new challenge, and Liverpool have admitted to holding an interest in the USA international.

No deal has been agreed for a man who still has 12 months left to run on his contract at Fulham, but Jol believes the highly-rated forward is not in the right frame of mind to start the new Premier League season.

He said: "Clint was not involved over the last four weeks so he is not going to be in the squad.

"He is not committed to the club. He wants to leave.

"I would like to keep him, but I think it's impossible. It's a sad and an almost embarrassing situation."

Cesar Azpilicueta is poised to complete a £7.9million move to Chelsea early next week, Goal.com has learned.
The Marseille defender’s representatives were believed to be in London on Friday to discuss personal terms and put the finishing touches on his switch to Stamford Bridge.

Sources have told Goal.com that Azpilicueta will play for Marseille in their Ligue 1 home fixture against Sochaux on Sunday before joining Chelsea early next week.
The two clubs have finally reached agreement on the fee to bring an end to a summer-long pursuit.
Chelsea released Jose Bosingwa earlier in the summer and have spent most of the window pursuing Azpilicueta as a replacement.

The former Spain Under-21 international, who represented his country in their disastrous Olympics campaign, is expected to slot straight into Roberto Di Matteo’s team at right-back, where his main competition comes from veteran Paulo Ferreira and the versatile Branislav Ivanovic.

Looking forward to the start of a new season tomorrow. Recently checked my Comcast guide and it appears I know have Fox Soccer in HD. Anyone else notice this?

Still cant believe RVP is going to United. City and United are gonna battle it out until the last day again.......dont know if it can top last year though.

City baby!!!

Back
Top Bottom