The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Real Madrid ready to make Cristiano highest paid footballer alive. Clearly he isn't going anywhere

Toulon Tournament is on beIN for those looking for something to watch.

Other than the US, I know little about the youth prospects for those participating. Anybody with an idea on who to look out for?

Stephen El Sharaawy should be mentioned in the breakout player discussion

and bradley isn't as boss as some of you are painting him out to be

I'd imagine a huge bid from City or Chelsea would be tempting.

I scoff at the Nando to Napoli rumors.
I hope not I don't see him as a step forward, but if Benitez wants to bring some of his pupils with him, i'd like to see Agger, Skrtel, and Ramires join us

No love for Jozy Altidore? 

He had a great year. 

Should get consideration. Great year but playing in the Netherlands brings it down a notch. Same with my dude Terrance Boyd over Austria.

I'm REALLY interested in where Cavani goes. So many teams are a top class striker away (Juve, Chelsea, Arsenal, City, RM, etc) from threatening to win the CL.

Great transfer to look for one because theres plently available.

Late but I loved that get by Juve midseason to get Llorente. Can't wait to see how he does next season. No homo but that is one handsome dude. Again, no homo just giving credit where its due lol

Whoa... the dimples remind me of a golf ball.

Toulon Tournament is on beIN for those looking for something to watch.

Other than the US, I know little about the youth prospects for those participating. Anybody with an idea on who to look out for?

Gonna check this out, US plays France first I think...that'll be a pretty good test for them. Still annoyed John Anthony Brooks turned it down, hope he chooses the US though, kid is gonna be a beast CB

You should make a "Gay 4 Llorente" username.

Thought about it...but my #mancandy remains Cristiano. I don't cheat bruv

Those new nike boots are nuts. I just picked up this years CR7 Mercurial's but may pick up these for recreational..

Hope they come out with all black. Is hyper venom the new upper? Seems like every sport is getting some kind of hypervenom like they did with the vapors

Hope they come out with all black. Is hyper venom the new upper? Seems like every sport is getting some kind of hypervenom like they did with the vapors

Yeah basically they are calling it Nike Skin....which is a rename of the old vapor upper name...not the same thing but recycling of the name.

When they were being tested they gave the players a blackout version and it looked great. I hate the launch colorway and hope they hit nikeID so i can make a black on black pair. Interesting they stuck with the 4 stud heal when prototypes had a 3 stud configuration.

Man City going to Giants practice and Joe Hart trying to play receiver.

Giants baby :pimp:

Last edited:
That backheel by France's captain... :x

You ain't lying damn that was nice :smh:

Then US let in a weak one from distance...down 2-0 to Les Bleus....France just look older and more physically mature and dominant than the US players...some Danny Almonte work out there :lol:

Actually apparently we have mostly 94's and even a 1 17 yr old in Koroma and France has mostly 92's on the roster they even have Sidibe who has CL experience and 60 Ligue 1 caps :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom