The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-hypervenom

Nike_Hypervenom_Prof_detail.jpg

Split-toe plate... interesting.

Nike_Hypervenom_Sole_detail.jpg

Nike_Hypervenom_TopDown_detail.jpg

Nike_Hypervenom_HeelUp_detail.jpg

Nike_Hypervenom_Toeup_detail.jpg

Nike_Hypervenom_Toedown_detail.jpg

HyperVenom_TECH_SHEET_detail.jpg

Looks like Liverpool have made a signing: Kolo Toure

@OfficialLFC "RODGERS: Kolo was one of the best defenders in the premier league in 2007- it's a real signal of our intent"

Carvalho to Monaco on a free transfer is official now. Whee...

Yup, and they say Ivanović from Chelsea and Coentrao will join as well. With Diego Lopez or Victor Vales for GK.

Also rumors of Nani going to Monaco as well.

This is what Monaco could look like next year

Falcao​

Nani----Moutinho----James​

Need CDM*​

Coentrao--Carvalho--Ivanovic--???​

Valdes/Diego Lopez​

Not a bad start. Would like to see the team two years from now. Is the French league on ESPN?

Last edited:

Yup, and they say Ivanović from Chelsea and Coentrao will join as well. With Diego Lopez or Victor Vales for GK.

Also rumors of Nani going to Monaco as well.

This is what Monaco could look like next year

Falcao​

Nani----Moutinho----James​

Need CDM*​

Coentrao--Carvalho--Ivanovic--???​

Valdes/Diego Lopez​

Not a bad start. Would like to see the team two years from now.

Good lord that attack :x :smh: Still think they'll struggle a little in their first season together....you're right though if they keep it together a couple yrs they'll be pretty dominant smh

Good lord that attack :x :smh: Still think they'll struggle a little in their first season together....you're right though if they keep it together a couple yrs they'll be pretty dominant smh

So many of these players are super agent Jorge Mendes clients. I bet maybe Monaco goes after Anderson from Man U as well, Mendes seems like he's organizing this for Monaco. :lol:

Where did you hear the Coentrao rumors?

His link-up play with CR7 is superb.

Portuguese papers, Coentrao told Abola.pt that he's never felt welcomed at Real Madrid since he arrived in an interview. Monaco would love to have him.

I agree with you tho, I think Coentrao has been good with Real, him and Ronaldo play well together, better than Marcelo.

Last edited:
Yo french players look 30 b

yeah they're much more physically mature than the US, part of it is the avg age difference is almost 2 yrs...plus France is bringing guys off the bench who have solid Ligue 1 experience and starting some guys who played in CL and Europa matches, and we have some college guys so its not exactly even :lol:

Missed a handball call there on France in the box

Why are the games only 80 minutes?

That escalated quickly....4-1 final they have to get points of Colombia and South Korea now

Last edited:
France is just too strong.....4-1....even the subs are puttin in work (another sub)

cheeky finish....

Those HyperVenoms are disgusting (in a bad way). Nike makes the most obnoxious gear for soccer

Still can't find anything that can replace my adiPure 3s :smokin That kangaroo leather is too nice. Bought my pair back in 2010 and they've held up very well, but they're not in style with the hypebeasts who prefer pink and purple shoes these days :lol:

Last edited:

Not a bad start. Would like to see the team two years from now. Is the French league on ESPN?

It's on Bein Sport, hopefully another station will pick up some matches. But that French U20 side :smh:
Schalke signed Borussia Dortmund defender Felipe Santana, while Dortmund sign Sokratis Papastathopoulos.
Ángel Di María is close to a move to PSG for around 25 million euros. (A Bola)
Wigan manager Roberto Martínez has confimed that he wants to leave the club. He is now favourite for the Everton job.

Looks like BVB is gonna start to get dismantled now :smh: (felipe satana signing up there)

sucks...

Is Dzeko linked to them :nerd:

I told my boy the other day that they should go after him. Maybe im a wizard

Back
Top Bottom