The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Bayern oust Man United as top brand - report

I'm confused though cuz i could have sworn forbes named Madrid the most valuable sports team period with like 3.18 BILLION of worth

I don't think value of brand is the same as the value of club. As for Forbes, last year it was: United, Real, Barca, Arsenal, and Bayern. I think United was around $2 bil.

Last edited:

Schedule for International Champions Cup.

Might end up going to that Juventus vs Everton. Would've loved that AC MIlan vs Valencia in the Bay though.

When do tickets go on sale?

Want to go to Juventus/Everton.

that Juve Everton does interest me, and here I thought no games were coming over to Cali

@footballacca
'Danny Welbeck came tied 168th in the Premier League top goal scorer list last season with 1 goal and still got in the England squad. #crazy'

@ESPNFC
'Breaking: Manuel Pellegrini- 'I have a verbal agreement with them (Man City) and I hope it is carried out'

@SamWallaceIndy Hodgson on 4-4-2 system: 'I think Borussia Dortmund play 4-4-2 in the same way we play 4-4-2'

:lol:

:rofl:

If I didn't know the crests, players, or hear England I'd swear that those were the USMNT in those england vids :smh:. That is the same jersey we have for the centennial :lol:

Excited for this US friendly in 20 mins, Belgium has a great young squad so it should be fun :smokin they're gonna be a problem in 2014 and beyond

Last edited:
Yea I didn't know Belgium had such a squad! :lol:

Isn't Hazard Belgian?

Yup, he's not travelling for this trip though but him in the mix and they are even more :smokin

Gonzo just gave Benteke a goal right in front of the net from 5 yds :lol: wtf ws he doing, all he had to do was clear it out of play

Great play again by Belgium and this makeshift backline gets torched by Benteke

Last edited:
Deuce scores off a weak handball call

Great to see Holden get some burn, dude has had horrible luck with injuries

I always wondered this...but what language do the Belgians communicate in. French, German, or Dutch (Flemish)? :lol:

Typical bum of a team, we call USA.

Altidore is M.I.A. as usual...

"But he scores 50 goals in the Dutch League =( =( =(" Jozy apologists will come in here and spam the thread with highlights from the Eredivisie

Last edited:
Why do you guys hate America :frown: :frown:

I know the lot of you mostly aren't from here but still :lol:

Back
Top Bottom