The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Thanks. I swear that dude has Samoan in his blood somewhere. :lol:

I hope he does go there, I'd like to see him play in the Prem... See what he can do...

Got damn... He's listed at 187 lbs... Thought he might be heavier then that...

Cool vid louislagerfeld... I hope they have new kits, because that yellow v neck thing adidas did was fugly. Then they had the nerve to use that template for Fergie's old side Aberdeen's kit for next year. Who on earth signed off on that design at 3 stripes?

Last edited:
In terms of Russian football, I track CSKA the closest. Largely due to Akinfeev, Love, Honda, Dzagoev, Fernandes, and Doumbia.

Someone on NT had a nice Zenit Hulk shirt (badges & all)... I was really impressed with that one...

Last edited:
Hulk is the biggest (pause) soccer player I've seen able to run and be flexible in the field.

I really don't understand how he's that big and is a soccer player. It's almost an oxymoron really.

When I was doing laundry in my dorm and went to go get them from the washer somebody had taken my united jersey. I was pretty heated. Damn city fans.

The one downside of college dorms, public laundry rooms.

I've personally seen students remove clothes that has been sitting in the dryer. But not stealing the items.

Hey of you can't get your dry clothes out in time. It's being placed on top of the dryer, no questions asked.

I'm saying, I thought this was common knowledge/practice. If you dont want it to happen get your *** to the laundry room when your **** is done. People dont want to wait around for you.

I agree that's the common rule of thumb or principle in college. But there's a huge difference between moving someone's clothes and stealing them.

While what you say is true, you run that risk if you dont get your clothes in a timely manner.

It sucks, I know, as someone stole my sheets.....yes my ******g bed sheets....from the on/in the dryer once. No damns are given by some people and I learned my lesson. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Fair enough.

Soccer kits are expensive, man. I'd never steal, and would hate to have any of my possessions stolen.

Ivan Gazidis chief exec of Arsenal on the Rooney to Arsenal talk....

"We could do that, we could do more than that. We have a certain amount which we've held in reserve and we also have new revenue streams coming on board. All of these things mean we can do some things which would exite you. We can think about all kinds of things"

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...e-on-big-boys-in-transfer-market-8648534.html

Hmmmmmmmmmm........

laugh.gif
 ayo

Back
Top Bottom