The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

CFC! Threads been great all year. Any plans for.2013-14 season thread. Or we waiting till August?
Might drop an Eva photo.bomb on TAY. They ain't ready:smokin

Btw we gotta keep Mikel, dude is class and you can't teach multi year championship pedigree. Dudes a thoroughbred, knows his role and is always composed.
Hate to say it but Torres has gotta stay, dude has a rabbits foot up his ***.n he'll.only help the youngsters. Then give him the malouda treatment next year till he opts out8)

I will really miss Abidal playing for Barca. I know he was accomplished in Ligue 1 before coming to Barca, but he played a huge hand in Barca's success helping to fortify the back line.

The man helped win 4 La Liga titles, 3 Kings Cups (4 Supercopas), 2 CL titles (1 UEFA super cup), & 2 club world cups. Not to mention his Ligue 1 accomplishments.

He will be sorely missed & I wish him well with Monaco (if they get to play in Ligue 1 this year)...

RM treating Kaka like Milton from Office Space... They're giving the #8 shirt to Illarramendi & placing Kaka's locker in the janitor's closet... :x :smh: >D

Sidney Leroux FTW!!! Repped...

Arsenal away Jersey unveiling repped as well!! lol

COYG!!

Nike's last hurrah for us....

Last edited:
@FFArsenal Nicklas Bendtner is in Germany for what Eintracht Frankfurt describe as "final talks" over a proposed move. (Sky Sports News)
@FrenchFtWeekly Tragic news for Le Mans. They will play in DH next season the DNCG have ruled. The LFP have now also confirmed.

More Sydney

Last edited:
Callejon signed to Napoli
Antolin Alcaraz and Joel Robles sign to Everton
Altidore completes his move to Sunderland

Nigeria suspends teams over 'scandalous' 79-0 and 67-0 scorelines
• Nigerian federation acts over 'mind-boggling show of shame'
• Plateau United Feeders scored 72 goals in second half

The Nigeria Football Federation has suspended four teams involved in "scandalous scorelines" after two lower league clubs chasing promotion and needing to boost their goal differences won games 79-0 and 67-0.

In the matches, played at the same time, Plateau United Feeders reportedly scored 72 of their goals in the second half to beat Akurba FC 79-0. Police Machine swept 61 goals past Babayaro FC in the second 45 minutes of their 67-0 game.

The NFF called it "a mind-boggling show of shame" and said players, match officials and the tournament coordinator would be investigated for match-fixing.

The federation's director of competitions said "anyone found to have played some role in this despicable matter" would be "severely dealt with".
:wow: :lol: :smh:

Lol I came in here to post that..

They really gave 0 dambs ...left them at home :lol:

@ESPNFC Chelsea sign veteran goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer on a one-year deal that could see him play in the Premier League at the age of 41.

The suit, the hair, and the fact that he's Colombian just gives Falcao a Colombian drug lord vibe to me for some reason. :lol:

Colombians STAY Pimpin, PIMPIN'! ::Katt Williams voice::

Arsenal are taking a young Colombian on Trial next month from Atletico Nacional (name escapes me at the moment), but my motherland has SOOO much untapped talent, and Porto (for example) have been one of the FEW Euro clubs to jump on it...

^^ haha I said before at the finals his hair and the all white reminded me of dude from bad boys 2 :lol: :smokin

Fredy Montero came via MLS but went back to Millianarios I believe? Anyways he's on his way to Sporting in Portugal, Sounders got most of his transfer fee as well. That 30 for 30 on the 94 team is one of my favorites too

^^ haha I said before at the finals his hair and the all white reminded me of dude from bad boys 2 :lol: :smokin

Fredy Montero came via MLS but went back to Millianarios I believe? Anyways he's on his way to Sporting in Portugal, Sounders got most of his transfer fee as well. That 30 for 30 on the 94 team is one of my favorites too

MillOnarios, yes (aka Millionaires in Spanish), also known as Millos (pronounced Me-Yohs) to its fans, my pops/family's Childhood team... The team of the people, although the name is misleading...

Reason they were called the millionaires is that back in the 50's and 60's They used to buy the best brazilians and argentinians in South America and where a FORCE in south American footy...

Di Stefano played for them at one point...

That Colombian Soccer/Drug Cartel 30 for 30 (Two Escobars I think was the name) is one of the best ones yet... Instant classic...

Glad to see Freddy makin that move, its LONG-deserved....

^my bad on the misspelling, least I didn't say Columbia :lol: You still follow the league I presume right? I know it had some financial problems in the recent past but do you know how Carlos Valdes doing for Santa Fe? He's on loan from the Union in MLS they really miss him smh

Back
Top Bottom