The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

With the new season approaching, I think its time for me to finally start supporting a club. Don't know which one though :nerd:

:x
:lol: why do I get the :x face?

With the new season approaching, I think its time for me to finally start supporting a club. Don't know which one though :nerd:

I kind of am in the same boat. Its hard to support a club when you never get to watch their games. I have always just like players not really teams. If i had to choose i usually go with the team that has an american starter...i liked everton when Donovan was over there....and i liked Fullham when Duece was there...guess i liked Tottenham this past year because of Duece. And I am obviously from maryland (bmore really) and Under Armour is a Bmore company and they supply the kits for Tottenham....so im leaning toward them...even though i don't like this years kit with the dumb HP on the chest with the weird collar on the homes and the smurf away jersey. Hopefully the 3rd jeresy is nice
me too, I've always liked individual players not teams. But yea it sounds like you should start supporting Tottenham.

Well do you have any preferences in regards to favorite players, Even areas in England you like or can relate to?
I like a bunch of players across different leagues. Most are speed players that I can relate to myself. I don't know much about England since I don't even live there, never visited either :lol:

To be honest I'm leaning more towards Arsenal. I've always liked Henry growing up. I really like the squad they have now as well, Walcott is my favorite.

Good second half from Ghana, just couldn't pull out the win.  Hopefully a few of these young guys can come in and make a difference in the senior team after most of our best players have distanced themselves.

But that whole French squad looked like grown *** men, then you have Pogba and Sanogo.

Please tell me Thiago Silva to Camp Nou isn't true.

:evil: :lol:

With Leonardo resigning (& Ancelotti gone), I was hoping it would happen. I read reports stating Thiago was telling his friends he now wanted to leave for Barca... I will be ecstatic if this indeed happens!!!

You ready for the first Clasico in October?!?! :smokin

Last edited:
:lol: why do I get the :x face?
me too, I've always liked individual players not teams. But yea it sounds like you should start supporting Tottenham.
I like a bunch of players across different leagues. Most are speed players that I can relate to myself. I don't know much about England since I don't even live there, never visited either :lol:

To be honest I'm leaning more towards Arsenal. I've always liked Henry growing up. I really like the squad they have now as well, Walcott is my favorite.

Great choice my man!

Gooners!!

Roberto Martinez is cheesing. Deulofeu and Kone form a lethal strike force. Everton should have no problem finishing mid-table or higher.

PSK: Marked on the calendar. Body is ready. Tracking the young guns closely. Morata, Isco, Carvajal.

Liverpool's Spanish striker Suso is joining Almeria on loan for next season to gain experience. (Source: Mirror)

Glad I have Cablevision :pimp:
Now, they just need to get Beinsport

They do? Since when? What channel?

Is it part of the Sports package?

Liverpool's Spanish striker Suso is joining Almeria on loan for next season to gain experience. (Source: Mirror)

Glad I have Cablevision :pimp:
Now, they just need to get Beinsport

They do? Since when? What channel?

Is it part of the Sports package?

For a while now, it's 146. I'm not sure what package it's a part of. But if you have FSC, you should have it. I haven't looked into the other NBC features yet

Last edited:

This.

By the way, what on Earth is Arsenal doing? Can't land Higuain for 30 mil so you're going to spend 40 on a mentally unstable and older Suarez? Hopefully it's just a ploy to get Madrid to budge, this does not sound like a signing Arsene would like at all.

This.

By the way, what on Earth is Arsenal doing? Can't land Higuain for 30 mil so you're going to spend 40 on a mentally unstable and older Suarez? Hopefully it's just a ploy to get Madrid to budge, this does not sound like a signing Arsene would like at all.

Exactly what I've been saying. It doesn't make sense. But with Chelsea supposedly now interested in Suarez, that should definitely help move things along with Real.

For a while now, it's 146. I'm not sure what package it's a part of. But if you have FSC, you should have it. I haven't looked into the other NBC features yet

Don't see it, I was just on the Bein sports website and tried to find the channel lineup, they said I don't get, even tho I have cablevision. Which is weird as hell if you have it.

Last edited:
@FootballFunnys: Barcelona Logic:

Henry: Bought: €24m - Sold: €1.5m

Zlatan: Bought: €65m - Sold: €22m

Villa: Bought: €40m - Sold: €5m

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- A report from Deloitte says the oil-and-gas rich nation of Qatar plans to spend $200 billion over the next decade as it prepares to host the 2022 World Cup.

The report, released on Tuesday, said $140 billion of that will be for transportation infrastructure including a new airport, roads and a metro system to deal with the 400,000 fans expected for the month-long tournament.

Another $20 billion will go to tourism infrastructure as the Persian Gulf nation expects the number of tourists to reach 3.7 million annually by 2022.

Qatar was awarded the World Cup in December 2010, beating out the United States, Australia, Japan and South Korea. It was a surprise choice considering the summer heat exceeds 40 degrees celsius (104 F) in the desert country.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl:

He, he... Thiago (Alcantara) might end up in Bayern Munich playing for his biggest supporter in Pep... Nothing against Red Devil fans but I would like to see this happen more then him going to Man U....

I was hoping Barca would get Thiago (Silva) & Roma's Marquinhos but reports suggest PSG would target Marquinhos to replace Thiago... Just please, don't let Shrek come to Camp Nou... please...

Don't see it, I was just on the Bein sports website and tried to find the channel lineup, they said I don't get, even tho I have cablevision. Which is weird as hell if you have it.

Oh, I thought you were talking about NBCSports. I think you misread what I wrote. But yea, Cablevision doesn't have it. I'm hoping they get it soon. Chances are that it would cost extra like Gol TV.

Hey guys, already made a post about this but was told to come here. I have a 2006 match ball signed by a bunch of people, need help IDing them. Any info would be appreciated

Iraq put up a good fight against Uraguay in the U20 semifinal but allowed that goal in the last 3-4 mins & lost in PKs. Ghana did well also but fell so its France vs Uraguay...

Marca:
Real Madrid willing to outbid Arsenal for Luis Suárez
07/10/2013
PrintSend

'The Sun' claims that Real Madrid is willing to offer up to £40 million to sign Uruguayan striker Luis Suárez from Liverpool. The offer from 'Los Blancos' would exceed Arsenal's bid for the Charrúa forward - a €30 million bid that was turned down by the Anfield club.

According to 'The Sun', the striker would consider the offer made by Real, which would be over €46 million. "My agent is in charge, he knows what I want. It is good to know I am valued by teams like Arsenal. Now there are two or three options and the club knows that".

The English newspaper claims that the player's agent, Pere Guardiola, met current Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers on Monday to inform him of the striker's desire to leave the club for a team in the Champions League next season.

'The Sun' alleges that Real Madrid is now the clear favourite to sign the Uruguayan goal-scorer, who has shown his admiration for the Spanish side on numerous occasions. On Tuesday, the striker revealed to the Uruguayan press that although he was due to train with 'The Reds', "a phone call would change everything". It seems his intentions are clear.

Olsson, Zelalem, Miquel, Aneke, Gnabry, Akpom and Eisfeld will be a part of the first team traveling the Asia Tour

Back
Top Bottom