The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

:smh: @ how manu fans have turned on Rooney. its pretty obvious that at this point there's a mutual feeling that the club doesnt want rooney, and that he wants out. and it's understandable from both parties. but on the part of the fans, I see wanting him out because it would be in the best interest of the club, but to have all these negative feelings toward him after he's won so many awards with the team (including a CL) and been the equivalent of a franchise player...

hope he signs with Chelsea and lights up United every time they play.

Fantasy league on the PL site is up and running, I haven't made a NikeTalk group yet but I will soon. There's still plenty of time
@GFN_France Lucas Digne has completed a move to PSG. The player has signed a 5 year contract

In today's press conference Wenger said that [we're not close to signing anyone.] >: :smh: :lol: |I
Apparently Madrid is increasing Higuain's price again since Napoli is now interested.
I'm surprised we haven't been linked to Ibra yet

Last edited:
Fantasy league on the PL site is up and running, I haven't made a NikeTalk group yet but I will soon. There's still plenty of time
@GFN_France Lucas Digne has completed a move to PSG. The player has signed a 5 year contract

In today's press conference Wenger said that [we're not close to signing anyone.] >: :smh: :lol: |I
Apparently Madrid is increasing Higuain's price again since Napoli is now interested.
I'm surprised we haven't been linked to Ibra yet
yall had a chance to get Zlatan
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nubbed-Arsenal-Arsene-Wenger-trial-offer.html

^ Yea, I know but doesn't mean we can't try again. But more so, we're always linked to a bunch of players, such as Torres :lol: which is what I was getting at

:smh: @ how manu fans have turned on Rooney. its pretty obvious that at this point there's a mutual feeling that the club doesnt want rooney, and that he wants out. and it's understandable from both parties. but on the part of the fans, I see wanting him out because it would be in the best interest of the club, but to have all these negative feelings toward him after he's won so many awards with the team (including a CL) and been the equivalent of a franchise player...

QFT ungrateful :smh:

^ Damn I missed the final. Wanted to watch it...

I see PSG signed Lucas Digne. $19.6 million for a LB with about $ 4mill per season. :x Granted, he's one of the best young players (coming over from Lille). Possibly the best young fullback at age 19. It's a shame to see Lille be such a selling team.

Been meaning to post this, pretty awesome

@BrazilStats BREAKING - André Santos has landed in Rio to finalize a deal with #Flamengo away from #AFC.
I really like OX playing centrally, I think this will be the season where we see more of him there.

Last edited:

Are you serious? The fans turned on him? THis is the same player who has requested to leave 2 times in the last 3 yrs. The 2nd coming after HE said he wanted to finish his career out at United and after HE fell out of form. How can you expect fans to support a player who obviously has no loyalty to his club. We dont need that, especially one who has seemed to become very complacent on the pitch. Rooney is world class, but that doesn't mean he doesnt have to work for his role in the team. He was benched/pulled from games last yr on his own merit. Not because any of us nor management has a vandetta against him. The problem is the media is running with this whole Moyes said he wouldnt be a starter..which is not true.. he said RVP would be the lead striker (he was last yr) and he could deff see pairing them together, as well as welbeck and chich. He said that if something happened to RVP , the club would lean more on Rooney.

Are you serious? The fans turned on him? THis is the same player who has requested to leave 2 times in the last 3 yrs. The 2nd coming after HE said he wanted to finish his career out at United and after HE fell out of form. How can you expect fans to support a player who obviously has no loyalty to his club. We dont need that, especially one who has seemed to become very complacent on the pitch. Rooney is world class, but that doesn't mean he doesnt have to work for his role in the team.

This.

the same player that has been known to report for pre-season overweight and with an apparent lack of match fitness...
you'd think a player who earns over 200k a week could do with a little bit more effort...

and i'll agree with you...Rooney is world class,capable of something spectacular...
he can give you at least 20 goals in the league but unfortunately he has never been able to produce that kind of form in back-to-back seasons...

don't get me wrong though...I've always liked Rooney and would prefer for him to stay...
i just think he needs to get his head sorted out... *cue the hairline jokes*

by the way,a friend posted this on my wall...something to ponder about:

We're managing to accumulate trophies in the preseason yet Arsenal still can't win one. :lol:

terry_1766505a.jpg

Speaking of Malouda...his new club in Turkey has some nice kits

BPcpxy0CIAERgdI.jpg

Ronaldo.....:x

BPYO5ZECEAA15n3.jpg

Last edited:
Manchester City have sold Maicon to Roma for around £3million after making just 11 appearances for the the deposed Premier League champions.

Arsenal and Napoli have been told by Real Madrid that forward Gonzalo Higuain, 25, will cost £37m.

Manchester City are bracing themselves for a big bid from Real Madrid for striker Sergio Aguero, 25.

Manchester United are making a £60m bid for Tottenham forward Gareth Bale, 24. :smokin

Manchester City and Chelsea are chasing Sweden forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 31, who has fallen out with new Paris St-Germain boss Laurent Blanc over the signing of 26-year-old Edinson Cavani. (what are Zlatan's wages like these days? I'm wondering why someone like Arsenal doesn't sign him up...I'm assuming his costs would be astronomical......would be great to see him in the prem though..)

Everton have reached an agreement with Granada's Guilherme Siqueira, 27, to replace full back Leighton Baines, 28, who is rumoured to be on his way to Old Trafford.

Last edited:
Ronaldo even had a sunbed in his house in Manchester when he was here :lol:

The Yellows are the new colourway

Back
Top Bottom