The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

City's 3rd kit

Olimpia beat Atletico Mineiro 2-0. Dinho will have another deep hole to climb out of in the second leg

Yeah, tough night for my guy Ronnie. He was poor, but Atletico should really have gotten that away goal - Olimpia keeper was superb. That disallowed goal early in the game looked like it should have stood. Hoping AM can turn it around...

Some of these 'close to official' rumored transfer fees that are popping up on my feed are just mind blowing.

Marquinhos to PSG for 30m+ would be close to the record for a teenager. That would bring PSG's spending up to 100m+ this summer after an even larger outlay last summer. FFP? LOL. But at least he's immensely talented.
Hulk to Monaco for 50m+, though? Wow. He's been in dire form since leaving Porto, and was by far the worst player for Brazil, but now Zenit are going to make a profit on his sale after overpaying in the first place? The only way that makes any sense is if it's a backroom deal with the Russian billionaire doing Gazprom a favor.

Last edited:
The KING :smokin

citys away is crazy too.. I do not like our away this yr. I just wish nike would do us right on all kits (just once)

Just realized that Barca still hasn't signed anybody yet to secure their back 4. :lol: And Silva isn't leaving PSG, they might end up with nothing this summer.

Doubt they wont sign anyone.. linked with Marquinhos

Anyone peep what PSG owner said?
"they pay Thiago's buyout clause, I'll pay Lionel Messi's buyout clause" - PSG owner al Khelaifi warns Barça over Thiago Silva. (Source:RMC)

Just realized that Barca still hasn't signed anybody yet to secure their back 4. :lol: And Silva isn't leaving PSG, they might end up with nothing this summer.

It's July. The club will sign someone, but I doubt it'll be Silva. Inigo Martinez and Agger are two who'd fit in well and could be bought at the right price.

Doubt they wont sign anyone.. linked with Marquinhos

Anyone peep what PSG owner said?

:lol: Nice line, but I'm pretty sure it's a fake quote. French contracts aren't allowed to have buyout clauses, but if they did Barca would be all over it.

Last edited:
@GarethBale22: “@SkyFootball: Manchester City slipped to another pre-season defeat in South Africa as they were beaten 2-1 by AmaZulu." #PellegriniOut

Back
Top Bottom