The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

@FFCheat: Hull have signed Danny Graham on season-long loan from Sunderland. Interesting move for Danny who didn't perform at Sunderland #hcafc #safc

Tito Vilanova about to step down. Word is his cancer came back. Man i feel bad for the guy.

That's tough.
Wonder if Barca turns it over to Jordi Roura or they go out for a replacement.

That's tough.
Wonder if Barca turns it over to Jordi Roura or they go out for a replacement.
Don't think they would let Roura take over. If anyone on the current staff it would be Rubi, unless they get someone to come in asap.

^^ fair play...I hear you...

I mean, he is 68...managing a football club is extremely demanding on his time...I could see why he'd want to end off with that spectacular season at Bayern...

Wow... A press conference is scheduled for later today... There were rumors he was ready to step down just after the last season because he wasn't sure his health was going to be ok & he was willing to fall on the proverbial sword for not achieving more as if winning La Liga by 113 or so points wasn't enough...

I'll be very sad if this happens... Tito is pure class, pure class man... :x

It's said Rubi would assume duties...

Last edited:
FantasyFootballCheat ‏@FFCheat 1m
Christian Benteke agrees a contract extension to keep him at Villa until 2017!!!!! Wow - did not see that coming!! #bignews #avfc

Wow... A press conference is scheduled for later today... There were rumors he was ready to step down just after the last season because he wasn't sure his health was going to be ok & he was willing to fall on the proverbial sword for not achieving more as if winning La Liga by 113 or so points wasn't enough...

I'll be very sad if this happens... Tito is pure class, pure class man...
sick.gif

It's said Rubi would assume duties...
He had tests done recently and they came back positive for cancer. It would be more towards the relapse as opposed to the soccer aspect. I can't blame him though. Health first.

Wow... A press conference is scheduled for later today... There were rumors he was ready to step down just after the last season because he wasn't sure his health was going to be ok

He had tests done recently and they came back positive for cancer. It would be more towards the relapse as opposed to the soccer aspect. I can't blame him though. Health first.

I'm less sad about Barca because quite frankly Barca will be fine, I'm sad for Tito. He seems like a class guy, young guy too. I hope he gets better....

Last edited:
i wonder what benteke's wages are going to be, thats probably the only reason he signed

Truth be told...I think there's a few possibilities...

1. This deal was signed soley to up his value in the transfer market.

2. The only club that was serious was Spurs. With that said, Spurs are also looking for another proven goal scoring striker (Saldado, Villa-even though he's gone now), and I think if a bigger respected name comes along, Benteke won't be the main man...

3. He wanted a pay rise.

Last edited:
@PhantomGoal: PSG confirm the signing of Marquinhos. In a year, Roma have turned €3m into €33m. Incredible business.

I didn't even realize Marquinhos is so young :wow: thought he was at least 22,23 very bright future ahead for him

Thanks Lucho!

Thankfully, they have an English translator...

Edit - wow, short presser... Tito is stepping down due to occurrence of the cancer found in a recent check up. Barca expects to name the replacement next week.

Last edited:
@DeadlineDayLive Arsenal have agreed a £21m fee with Atlético Mineiro for playmaker Bernard. (Source: ESPN Brasil)
Didn't realize people rated him so highly. Would be a good addition but my only concern is the price and we have other issues to sort out first such as a striker and DM.

Monaco signed Fabinho. 19 year old Brazilian RB

:lol:

:lol: at that Thiago x Luiz pic

That's super dope...

Meanwhile over at United...
Completely lost for ideas....

Back
Top Bottom