The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I think Real Madrid actually might go for both.

This is the same team that used to have Fat Ronaldo, Figo, and Zidane all on the same squad. Think about that.

Last edited:
Cute, what has one the multiple teams you call YOUR team done lately? Not make it out of the the quarterfinals in the last 2 world cups or worse, the Copa America in your own house? Yeah thought so and with that I'm done, no need to keep feeding you Boludo :wink:

Sit down little boy, last I checked we washed you sorry *** Mexicans the last two World Cups. History is history, and frankly, you bums have none. We might have been down on our luck for a while now, but the sight of our national team on an opposing team's fixture still emanates, strikes fear, and depends respect. Can the same be said about Mexico? No. You bums come into international tournaments with the "we're just happy to be here" mentality, and are grateful if you even get through the group stage. The fact that World Cup quarterfinal appearances are considered a failure in Argentine football says something about the stature of our team. You guys would be partying on the streets of Mexico City if you made it to the quarterfinals; we cuss, throw things at our televisions, and call for our manager's head. See the difference here? So before you mention Argentina in the same sentence as your pathetic excuse for a national side, use your head and realize that grown men are talking here. Now enough of this, let's continue with the transfer talk.

P.S. I'm Argentinian, if it even matters.

Last edited:
This isn't like the NBA thread rck where half the people spewing nonsense barely graduated high school or took the small yellow bus home.

If you're a consistent soccer thread user on NT - you're either bi-lingual, educated, cultured, and/or reasonable. I'd bet my bottom dollar.
:rofl: :rofl:

Cute, what has one the multiple teams you call YOUR team done lately? Not make it out of the the quarterfinals in the last 2 world cups or worse, the Copa America in your own house? Yeah thought so and with that I'm done, no need to keep feeding you Boludo :wink:

Sit down little boy, last I checked we washed you sorry *** Mexicans the last two World Cups. History is history, and frankly, you bums have none. We might have been down on our luck for a while now, but the sight of our national team on an opposing team's fixture still emanates, strikes fear, and depends respect. Can the same be said about Mexico? No. You bums come into international tournaments with the "we're just happy to be here" mentality, and are grateful if you even get through the group stage. The fact that World Cup quarterfinal appearances are considered a failure in Argentine football says something about the stature of our team. You guys would be partying on the streets of Mexico City if you made it to the quarterfinals; we cuss, throw things at our televisions, and call for our manager's head. See the difference here? So before you mention Argentina in the same sentence as your pathetic excuse for a national side, use your head and realize that grown men are talking here. Now enough of this, let's continue with the transfer talk.

Damn!

Ill save this for when both Argentina and Mexico make it out the group stage and face each other.

Last edited:
Cute, what has one the multiple teams you call YOUR team done lately? Not make it out of the the quarterfinals in the last 2 world cups or worse, the Copa America in your own house? Yeah thought so and with that I'm done, no need to keep feeding you Boludo
wink.gif

eek.gif
 tell em how you really feel 

I'm from England.

If we're getting into an argument about underachievement, I think it's time for me to step in. You've got nothing on us. We're beyond help. :rofl:

Since seasons about to start soon thought we would all post our twitter handles. @bennyfonzarelli feel free to add me and I'll follow back.. Would be great to talk more footie on there

Under armor has done such a great job with this spurs kit. Who else do they provide kits for?

I think they do Hannover in the Bundesliga too, I remember seeing Cherundolo with the kit last yr...and hey have that half smile face sponsor so it's easy to remember :lol: not sure who else though

The only match that matters today.... :lol:

Carling Black Label Cup

Kaizer Chiefs (see my avi) vs Orlando Pirates

Nice setup because the fans choose the line ups via text messages.

I'm watching the Citeh vs Blunderland match...and honestly speaking, I've seen better pitches at the Africa Cup of Nations.

It looks like a rugby pitch at this point...

I'm watching the Citeh vs Blunderland match...and honestly speaking, I've seen better pitches at the Africa Cup of Nations.

Yeah the field looks like its a mess, hasn't held the ball up too much but it'll only get worse as it keeps raining...lots of mud patches in the midfield

Another really nice aspect of this competition, is that the professional managers of the clubs step down for this competition and the "peoples coaches" are elected. So basically, a fan actually gets to manage the club for a very short period in pre-season.

Yeah the field looks like its a mess, hasn't held the ball up too much but it'll only get worse as it keeps raining...lots of mud patches in the midfield
Yeah, it was really, really bad... but allow me to explain...

It's been raining here non-stop over the past week or two.  The rain was especially heavy on Wednesday (when Tot played Sund & City played South China), so it really tore-up the pitch. They tried to "patch" it up over the past two few days the best they could.  It rained again during the City-Sund match again today (pretty heavy at times), which exacerbated the problem.  Utd's also in town and will play an exo on Monday... it does not look good.  Just too much rain. 

Back
Top Bottom