The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Tottenham would be nuts to pass up on that offer. They can make some good signings to compete for champions league.

Real offering €100 million for Bale, the offer is official now.

Spurs have to take it. You can do so much with that money. Who knows, you may not get an offer for him like that again.

Real just don't give a damn. They want what they want and it looks like they will get it.

Whoa.

As a madrid supporter...I love bale but damn...thats kinda od

Looks like Spurs turned it down again. Wow

Last edited:
Spur's Daniel Levy wouldn't know what to do with that money. I'm not even sure he's smart enough to take the offer.

He should've built a better side around Bale & this could've been avoided.

Although, their midfield is really crowded now, Real Madrid has assembled some nice young talent.

La Liga/El Clasico will be as interesting as it's always been. :D

bale isnt worth 100M man

Helllllll no he's not :lol: he's a great player but no way in the world is he worth that much...that offer is absurd and Levy should be fired on the spot if he doesn't take it, seriously. I'm a Gunner fan but that's CRAZY money. I would've run and packed Bales bags for 70mil if I'm on Spurs board :lol:

Ronaldo didn't even go for €100 million, so of course Bale's not worth that much. I'd say he's worth around 40-50 million.

But this is what Real does, this is what they've always done. This shouldn't be a surprise.

It'll be a surprise if the Spurs don't take it tho. They better. They could go after Damiao and other good players with that type of money.

I expect to see Luiz at Camp Nou.

Barca has a pressing need for a center half, and Mou seemingly deemed Luiz surplus. If the rumors are to be believed.

You have to look at Bale marketing also. Ronaldo was worth that record transfer in 09 due to his skill and off the pitch market.

Bale being in times square helps but he just isn't that mega media wise.

I've read Rosell & Zubi have been targeting 2 CBs all along & that they're now targeting Luiz & Tata has informed them to go after Santiago Vergini. Tata has also told the duo to target Inter's Walter Samuel as a short term fix since he's 35. Apparently Chelsea informed Rosell that they could have Luiz for a good price.

I say forget Luiz & go after the other 2 & bring along Marc Bartra (you've already invested time in him, either that or loan him out)... I wouldn't want to pay more than Luiz is worth...

Last edited:
Ronaldo didn't even go for €100 million, so of course Bale's not worth that much. I'd say he's worth around 40-50 million.

But this is what Real does, this is what they've always done. This shouldn't be a surprise.

It'll be a surprise if the Spurs don't take it tho. They better. They could go after Damiao and other good players with that type of money.

Moura went for 38m pounds.

He hadn't even proved himself in Europe.

You think Bale who has proven himself in the UK for a few seasons, will go for 40-50m pounds?

If anyone in the Baltimore Metro/DC area wants to go to the Chelsea vs Roma friendly @ RFK Saturday August 10th, I got some discounted ticket info anyone can use. If you purchase tickets through the MISL Baltimore Blast (Pro Indoor League), you can get a slight discount in ticket prices & not be charged any additional fees (like Ticketmaster does).

Here's the pricing available;

- Club seating reg $150, thru Blast $135
- Mezzanine & VIP midfield reg $95, thru Blast $85
- Midfield reg $68, thru Blast $62
- Lower sideline reg $55, thru Blast $50
- Upper sideline reg $48, thru Blast $43
- Upper Endline reg $38, thru Blast $35

The phone number for the Baltimore Blast is 410-558-4292 or 410-558-4291.

My son attended a footy camp by the Blast & they gave us that info. Chelsea is visiting a youth travel team called the Baltimore Bays (the Blast are affiliated with, several players are coaches on that team).

Moura went for 38m pounds.

He hadn't even proved himself in Europe.

You think Bale who has proven himself in the UK for a few seasons, will go for 40-50m pounds?

No of course not, I don't think he would go for 40-50 million pounds.

But I think his ability and skill is worth 40-50 million pounds.

Two different things.

As for Moura, PSG are becoming the type to overspend just as much as anyone. They don't care. When teams don't give a **** about money - all logic is thrown out the window.

If anyone in the Baltimore Metro/DC area wants to go to the Chelsea vs Roma friendly @ RFK Saturday August 10th, I got some discounted ticket info anyone can use. If you purchase tickets through the MISL Baltimore Blast (Pro Indoor League), you can get a slight discount in ticket prices & not be charged any additional fees (like Ticketmaster does).

Here's the pricing available;

- Club seating reg $150, thru Blast $135
- Mezzanine & VIP midfield reg $95, thru Blast $85
- Midfield reg $68, thru Blast $62
- Lower sideline reg $55, thru Blast $50
- Upper sideline reg $48, thru Blast $43
- Upper Endline reg $38, thru Blast $35

The phone number for the Baltimore Blast is 410-558-4292 or 410-558-4291.

My son attended a footy camp by the Blast & they gave us that info. Chelsea is visiting a youth travel team called the Baltimore Bays (the Blast are affiliated with, several players are coaches on that team).

:smokin

I'll be in the building. Forza Roma

And I though Ronaldo was wildin with the short shorts....

:smh:

that boy Zlatan rocking the Brandi chastain sports bra :lol:

I'd prolly wear the same **** tho if I had his physique...

no player is worth 100 million. If Real are offering that amount, Spurs would be stupid not to take it.

Back
Top Bottom