The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

"It's a good thing Arsenal got rid of that useless RVP and the woeful Alex Song. They haven't lost a game since they left" :lol:

No end product. :smh: I'm going to lose it if Gervinho is anywhere near the Anfield pitch. Ox better start.
Our right side is just poor beyond belief, Jenkinson and Gervinho...:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Both cant beat their man, cant get a cross in, cant shoot...NOTHING.

gervinho was really a pain to watch today. giroud is playing hard, but i don't know, i'd rather him see him as a sub than starting.

loved what we saw from podolski and santi today. santi looked to be the only one willing to let it fly from outside. and podolski was all over the place.

Don't quite get why Rodgers would play Suarez centrally, with Borini wide. Would seem to want to flip that.

Tevez...! 
eek.gif
  What an almost-goal!

That and Giroud's almost would have both been goals of the season.
Yeah, the audacity to try that... but it was always gonna be a hero-or-zero shot. Had he made it, it would have been epic, but had he missed, it would have been a 

1000x.jpg

... moment. 

Harsh foul on Jack, but wow, what a FK. Wall coulda been a bit wider perhaps, but still a great strike.

Back
Top Bottom