The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I wonder how Rooney feels watching this

He's distraught
s6p3fd.jpg

Nigel made a mistake taking off Lambert. Even if not for offense, he's an aerial threat to defend against set-pieces (corners).

Fonte is a good CB for a smaller club, but he fell asleep on RVP's header off the corner. Late marking allowed an almost free header for Van Persie.

Evra is no longer a world-class LB, not because of the slip but based on last season's play and the recent campaign. I suppose that's what the Buttner sale was for. Best LBs in the world currently for me are Marcelo, Ashley Cole, and Coentrao. Criscito fairly underrated.

Cleverley isn't ready. Scholes' inclusion off the bench made instant impact. Also Chicharito's work-rate and general hustle.

West Ham is the only team I see safely avoiding relegation. Southampton has a moderate chance. Reading going back down.

They should give this man more playing time. The Welbeck/RVP thing isn't working out. From the little i saw Chica really had 1 or 2 chances to score.
Next game SAF should test that out, whats the worst that can happen?
Based on last season, Welbeck partners best with Rooney statistically. No harm in trying Chicharito with RVP. Thought Fergie would sample that today against Southampton in a low-risk fixture, or so we thought.

Piers Morgan is the biggest, most entertaining troll in English football. Does this every campaign to rival clubs and players.

Great win for us at Anfield today, proud of the boys...played great. :pimp:

BTW, did anyone see APG's goal? :smh: :smh: :smh: :smokin up 9 points on PSG.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom