The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Sucks I had to miss the back end of the second half. I had to go work out. Damn 120 mins played to a 3-3 draw. Korea vs Iraq is kinda becoming a rivalry.

I'l be watching El Tri play later today.

I see ya'll aint messin with the u-20's..

Ghana vs Chile was a fun match to watch..

Ghana at the end tho 
smokin.gif

Oh my.. I can't believe how good both u20 games were I can't believe Chile right now they messed up big time at the end

Don't forget about Santos :lol:
Sigh...really wanted to see Eriksen go to Dortmund. He also would have cost about 10mil less. Is Henrikh that good? I don't really know much about him. Honda seems to be on his way to Milan. Jovetic/Gomez are both a reach for Liverpool regardless of money.
This is football, anything is possible. We managed to lure Suarez in as well as Torres (when he was Torres). So I dont see how that is a reach. Henrikh is alright, but then again shakhtar is the best team in a almost one sided league. He may do good, or he may just be a dud. Same goes for Eriksen. Erisken is cheaper and for 25 mil we can pick him and Toby Alderweireld. They need to hurry up and make the deal before tottenham comes in and attempt to steal him away or drive up his price.

True but I can't see Liverpool beating out Chelsea and City for someone like Jovetic. Especially with not being in the CL.
One criticism of Eriksen, is his lack of scoring. I think that's one reason BVB went after Henrikh. Stat wise, he looks to be the better scorer.

Any timeline on Ryo's injury?

He's fit, has been training with the team and will be ready for the preseason tour. I hope he gets a good amount of playing time.

Arsenal have gloated more than seasons past about their kitty.. no suprise Real trying to squeeze every dime outta them.

Yeah I always wondered if all of that confident budget talk would harm them in the TW....

Hopefully it won't and hopefully something happens soon.

So Lewa to go to Bayern for free next season. Does anyone think BVB would be better off selling him now?

I thought the Gold Cup would be on ESPN??

Ugghh I don't have Fox Soccer anymore :smh:

So glad no gus...

This Canadian team is soft like ice cream... Falling over like bowling pins all over the pitch...

Man these Canadians with their one direction hair cuts play dirty...

So glad Martinique won...

Last edited:
I've noticed Canada plays dirty against the smaller counties in an effort to out muscle them but can't seem to take their own medicine.

If mexico loses and chepo doesn' tget canned, I don't know then.

They'll blame it on the b team.

I wonder why the mexican federation doesn't want to fire chepo.

Papers are saying that Liverpool have rejected a 30mil bid for Suarez from Arsenal. Which I don't believe and certainly would hope that it's not true. If we're already in talks with Higauin and lets say that Real did up the price to 30mil, why not seal that deal. I thought it might be a smoke screen, like our interest in Rooney. But even that doesn't make much sense. Well for us to do. But for Liverpool to do, it makes sense to a degree.

Back
Top Bottom