The Universe is really, really, really big. [PIC]

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

You're ******ed if you really think we're alone.
Yep.

The thought of Earth being the only planet with inhabitants in the entire universe is utterly preposterous.
sick.gif

did yall just skip my posts?

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

You're ******ed if you really think we're alone.
Yep.

The thought of Earth being the only planet with inhabitants in the entire universe is utterly preposterous.
sick.gif

did yall just skip my posts?
Went back and checked. What's your point?

that as infinite as space is the odds are mathematically stacked against there being other intelligent life. and even more stacked against ever making contactwith anything that does exist.

Originally Posted by infamousod

that as infinite as space is the odds are mathematically stacked against there being other intelligent life. and even more stacked against ever making contact with anything that does exist.
I acknowledge the fact that we may never contact other life. That doesn't mean it isn't there.

I don't see how the unfathomable size of the universe could possibly hurt the chances of the existence of otherlife.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Seeing stuff like this reminds me why I believe in God.
I would think it would have the opposite effect.

yea...man can someone explain how space even started? its just a never ending question that really gets me

Nah, I think this is proof that god exists. . What if God got a Jesus for each galaxy? God waiting for the day when Satan make his move. Then whenthis happens he going to bring all the Jesuses together so they can fuse and become the ultimate Jesus. His power going to be so immense, and his swag will beso high he'll make Satan bow before him.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GodofWar

KB8sandiego wrote:

Nah, I think this is proof that god exists. . What if God got a Jesus for each galaxy? God waiting for the day when Satan make his move. Then when this happens he going to bring all the Jesuses together so they can fuse and become the ultimate Jesus. His power going to be so immense, and his swag will be so high he'll make Satan bow before him.
pimp.gif

4/20 is tomorrow, homie.

KB8sandiego wrote:

Nah, I think this is proof that god exists. . What if God got a Jesus for each galaxy? God waiting for the day when Satan make his move. Then when this happens he going to bring all the Jesuses together so they can fuse and become the ultimate Jesus. His power going to be so immense, and his swag will be so high he'll make Satan bow before him.
pimp.gif

4/20 is tomorrow, homie.
Not on the East Coast bro.
pimp.gif

KB8sandiego wrote:

pimp.gif

4/20 is tomorrow, homie.

lol Word. And GodofWar.. you should consider writing a screenplay.. The Ultimate Greatest Story Ever Told.. Ultimate Jesus..

KB8sandiego wrote:

pimp.gif

4/20 is tomorrow, homie.

roll.gif

It should have that effect, but some people are soo clouded by "The word" that it wont allow them to think anything other than what theyhave been told and will deny anything else that may negate that word. Its borderline crazy to me.

Religion is just something that gives you a way to explain something when you cant find a reason for it to be happening.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

KB8sandiego wrote:

pimp.gif

4/20 is tomorrow, homie.

lol Word. And GodofWar.. you should consider writing a screenplay.. The Ultimate Greatest Story Ever Told.. Ultimate Jesus..

@ LimitedRetroOG -
laugh.gif
Inever knew what 4/20 was until just now after I looked it up.
eek.gif
But itsalready 4/20 where I'm at.

laugh.gif
The screenplay would be so epic. Especially when Ultimate Jesus raiseshis swagnificent hand to the sky to gather the energy needed to drop his spirit bomb on Satan.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

KB8sandiego wrote:

pimp.gif

4/20 is tomorrow, homie.

@ LimitedRetroOG -
laugh.gif
I never knew what 4/20 was until just now after I looked it up.
eek.gif
But its already 4/20 where I'm at.

laugh.gif
The screenplay would be so epic. Especially when Ultimate Jesus raises his swagnificent hand to the sky to gather the energy needed to drop his spirit bomb on Satan.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom