the Vans thread...

Jeez this thread has officially been infiltrated. Be back when this release is over and half of you are elsewhere

To be honest, there are a lot of better looking Vans than these that can be copped hassle free. I would take a pair of Black/White Old Skools over any of the FOG Vans.

maxresdefault.jpg
To be honest, there are a lot of better looking Vans than these that can be copped hassle free. I would take a pair of Black/White Old Skools over any of the FOG Vans.

damn heard dsm was an easy cook last night, figured they were gonna drop it but i forgot to actually set an alarm when i went to sleep. ugh i just want any one of the 6 at this point

Neg. **** sold out fast and i carted right away. Easy cook for shopify bots -_-

Lmao around 15-20 heads go in and out. Girl comes out and says “lows sold out.” Still another 150-180 people behind waiting for mountains. It’ll prob be gone soon

100 plus already when i got to my mall at 6am. Didnt bother to get in line... pacsun online tonight is the last resort for me

I wonder how busy it is in Denver. The malls they picked in Colorado are the snobby ones. A bit more pretentious clientele lol.

Pac Sun is wrong for this. I don't go in there as is and definitely not going now. They aint crap to me due to their Yeezy and Vans release procedures. Somebody gone get hurt in front of their mall stores. Just because you release in these so called upscale/suburban malls don't mean crap. Suburban kids act a fool too!!!!

No shoe is worth standing in line for IMO

depends on which shoe and how long. i haven't "camped" out for a shoe since the first Nike Yeezy. my definition of camp is showing up to the mall/store the night before. the most i've done, in the last few years, is maybe get to the store like 2-3 hours early. that's only happened maybe...3 times. if i strike out, i strike out. i'm more willing to pay resell than have to go through the hassle of the initial release. of course, it depends on the resell price. i want the red eras, but i strike out, nbd. i just bought a new car yesterday, so it might be better if i sit this one out anyway :lol:

Back
Top Bottom