the Vans thread...

Looks like vans stores are only getting one of each size in the tribe’s

Yup. I just talked to the manager of the location near my office. He said they only had one per size which is wack. So he suggested I grab online or be there when the store opens and hope there is not a line formed already.

Yup. I just talked to the manager of the location near my office. He said they only had one per size which is wack. So he suggested I grab online or be there when the store opens and hope there is not a line formed already.

Yeah, thought they’d have numbers similar to the recent peanuts or tnf collab. Do we know what time the online pairs drop? Don’t think I’ll be able to grab a size 9 in store unless I’m like first lol

Yeah, thought they’d have numbers similar to the recent peanuts or tnf collab. Do we know what time the online pairs drop? Don’t think I’ll be able to grab a size 9 in store unless I’m like first lol

The manager said that the only time they had a line before opening was the Metallica release, so he thought I should be okay if I am there when they open. As far as vans.com, I have no idea. I am hoping midnight eastern, but it seems no one has any clue what time they are dropping.

Availability for the ATCQ's is kinda sketchy. Vans by my work said they'll have a few multiples in some sizes, but this isn't very re-assuring to me if I headed there for lunch. May just have to cop online

I'd rather have the Vans I posted a page or two back, but I have not found any information whatsoever about them.

I’ve got a size 9 of the Era with the writing all over it coming in that I can’t fit. Not trying to tax anyone, let me know if you want them.

Recently copped the old skool flame walls.

Been thinkin about sending em back and grabbin the eras instead.

Cant put my finger on why really. The colorway on the eras just clicks more with me...

Are the white ATCQ white sk8-his not coming out? All I see are the yellow pairs.

I am not sure this is 100% accurate, but I read somewhere they were only at the pop-up. Again, not sure if that is the case but every store I have seen have only had the yellow ones.

Went by my local vans and said that the one size 9 is already gone through a customer contest :smh: gonna grab the authentics I guess

I just ordered the ATCQ Old Schools from Vans, I had to refresh the site because it was giving me a hard time with the billing address but I eventually got through, so if you guys are interested go ahead and get them.

Back
Top Bottom