the Vans thread...

that vulcanized sole is only good for so many wears haha I wouldn't pay much for a few special colors. The patchwork was a nice look though.

Resell is too crazy right now. I’ll wait and see where these settle once the initial interest is gone. But yeah no shot id spend more than 150 on vans

Funny how some of y’all want certain Vans releases so bad and then down play them at the same time.

Wanted them...tried and failed like everyone else. The one thing i have learned is "money saved" because im not paying resell for anything.

Since i was willing to pay $100 for them or whatever...just used that same money and bought me some more alt coins since we back in the green and $100 in bitcoin could not yield me the same ROI.

Side note...threw on ATCQ in route to Washing Nats game

20180413_162416.jpg

These just came in, as I prefer the black/black Old Skools over everything else released in the ATCQ pack. After seeing only black laces in pictures on Vans' site, I was pleasantly surprised that they come with the multicolored album title laces too. :pimp:
IMG_0582.JPG
IMG_0583.JPG
IMG_0585.JPG
IMG_0587.jpg

These just came in, as I prefer the black/black Old Skools over everything else released in the ATCQ pack. After seeing only black laces in pictures on Vans' site, I was pleasantly surprised that they come with the multicolored album title laces too. :pimp:
IMG_0582.JPG
IMG_0583.JPG
IMG_0585.JPG
IMG_0587.jpg

Those are fire!

Moose limited has a sale on their site..25% off any purchase, 30% off over 75$ and 35% off over 150$ The ATCQ yellow sk8 hi and black old skool are on there. Apparel all sold out

Back
Top Bottom