the Vans thread...

Sizes have been popping up in the last hour - keep an eye (and a finger on f5) if you are interested.

My All Nations Skate X Pendleton Old Skools came in today and man are they fresh.

Got them in, the leather seems to be dyed an indigo or extremely dark blue since they look black to me. The edges reveal a truer navy color though. So happy I was able to get a pair

is there anything besides the bones that make these special?....ive always wondered what makes them so coveted

is there anything besides the bones that make these special?....ive always wondered what makes them so coveted
It's like Nike air on Jordan's it's not really that special but we get hype when we see it plus these are made from motorcycle jacket type leather (blends theme is motorcycle's) so they wear in really well

It's like Nike air on Jordan's it's not really that special but we get hype when we see it plus these are made from motorcycle jacket type leather (blends theme is motorcycle's) so they wear in really well
ok...thnx for explaining

Yeah, it's just a simple silhouette with a clean colorway and a touch of uniqueness that makes it recognizable.  Plus the leather is buttery.  

i agree the blends look plain...please enlighten me on what is so hot about those...i am very curious as to why you think they are worth 175 

Last edited:

copped off eBay for a low price .. no box and they seemed to not be worn, because the bottom way flawless but there was scuffs on the sides.. they came with replacement insoles, and one shoe is an 11 and one is a 10.5 .. everything about these is so strange

Grabbed the Buffalo Trail LX on my last trip to Kith. Great fit and materials on this silhouette.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom