The Walking Dead - Official Thread

The governor is back!!!

Getting some booty too

And the corpse at the bottom of the lake... Kinda like the heads he had in Woodbury

Last edited:
At this point they've drained the excitement of killing him, dudes character is just annoying now....when his death comes is gonna be more of "about ****** time!" Feeling

I'm confused. I thought this government stuff was a big flashback. What was the scene about at the beginning of last week's episode when Martinez was keeping watch while the Governor just sat there as a Walker approached him (leading to Martinez shooting the Walker).  I thought that scene was the aftermath of the subsequent scenes...now that Martinez is dead I am realizing that it wasn't really a flashback but then again it was. I'm confused by that scene.  

This episode was the best of the season so far...which isn't saying too much. I also found it odd that the guy was so quick to join The Gov while knowing that he had just killed his brother. 

I'm confused. I thought this government stuff was a big flashback. What was the scene about at the beginning of last week's episode when Martinez was keeping watch while the Governor just sat there as a Walker approached him (leading to Martinez shooting the Walker).  I thought that scene was the aftermath of the subsequent scenes...now that Martinez is dead I am realizing that it wasn't really a flashback but then again it was. I'm confused by that scene.  

This episode was the best of the season so far...which isn't saying too much. I also found it odd that the guy was so quick to join The Gov while knowing that he had just killed his brother. 

The only flashback part was the Governor and Martinez at the very beginning of the last episode. Everything since then has been in real time

Back
Top Bottom