The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Can someone plz explain to me what happened to Rick?

I thought dude was dying one minute, then the end of the ep, he's fine?

Rick got shot. That wound is probably infected and he passed out from it. If anything he needs antibiotics and to sterilize the wound or else he should die

So how strong are these zombies? Old man strength? Man possessed ? How is Carl able to hold the door against a grown man zombie?

Please Carl just die already. I wanted to turn off the episode so many times.

Carl is meh, but glen makes Carl look like the red ranger. Don't even kill glen off, just let him disappear and nobody mention him again

My theory:

The government created the virus. Notice how everyone has it, everyone. Bitten or not.

Chemical weapons have tested on the American population before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethi...s.2C_disease.2C_and_biological_warfare_agents

The initial helicopter Rick saw seemed to be on a scouting mission, the other helicopters? Well that's napalm they're dropping....Not even an attempt at survivor rescue.

I know the writers themselves have said their intent is to showcase survival on a day to day basis, and not really answer any "how" or "why" questions. No real endgame.....but I don't buy that.

The CDC scene, the black helicopters, everyone being infected, there's more to this show than just daily survival. Only time will tell.

I agree. The CDC stuff was :wow:

I hope they make some stuff up for answers but if they stick to the comics I guess we won't. |I

The best parts of any zombie film is the exploration, the helpless depression, and the glimmer of hope, those episodes had all that.

It's a given that parts of shows like this would be slow, but you have to let stuff develop overtime. People want 48 minutes of the last 10 minutes of Dawn of The Dead :lol:

I agree. The CDC stuff was :wow:

I hope they make some stuff up for answers but if they stick to the comics I guess we won't. |I

I legit ask myself while watching each episode whether or not we'll get answers. Like how can this show keep going the way it's going. People argue, zombies pop up now and again, gotta make some sort of stand as a group, and then go to the next place. More like the non zombies are the 'walking dead.' I don't read the comics, so it sounds like hopefully they start steering away from it.

just looking at all the leaked info this season will start off slow cause of all the separate stories Carl & Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Carol & Tyrese, Glenn & Maggie

apparently this season will focus on Carl and Daryl

but the direction is gonna be epic supposedly it will tie in the Spin Off show of the The Walking Dead

I cant wait! Im wishing the spin off series would be based in Washington DC or some where near a beach

by the way has any show/series ever had 2 separate shows with separate cast for the same franchise/series all tied in together?

I think there have been some joint episodes of CSI and CSI:Miami.

Edit: Going to throw in Buffy and Angel too.

Last edited:
I legit ask myself while watching each episode whether or not we'll get answers. Like how can this show keep going the way it's going. People argue, zombies pop up now and again, gotta make some sort of stand as a group, and then go to the next place. More like the non zombies are the 'walking dead.' I don't read the comics, so it sounds like hopefully they start steering away from it.

The show feels like it drags because there is no goal, no purpose, no means to an end. Those things are essential to a zombie story. It just feels like they're wandering

I'd like to know some answers as well.

Namely how did this all start?

Is this a worldwide epidemic?

Do the zombies live indefinitely if they're not killed off?

And is there a cure for the living infected?

If none of these are answered the show either goes indefinitely, dragging along with the same scenarios playing out, man vs zombie & group vs group or everyone eventually dies and the dead inherit the earth.

Last edited:
See that's the thing. Everything they're doing is the same thing they've done since season 1. They need to progress in some way that's concrete. Everything else just comes off as a side story at this point

Back
Top Bottom