The Walking Dead - Official Thread

So ya have a problem with a teenage kid rebelling against his parent?...say what?...I think we all showed out against our parents at one point in time, we were disrespectful and disobedient....this kid is growing up in a rotting world, had been through probably more *** than anyone else in this show and you guys are having a **** fit because he's acting like a douche with his dad?...cut the kid some slack...up until this point, dude had to shoot his moms, has worked an assault rifle like a pro, has grown up in this world, has been shot, shot his second father figure when he turned....ya bugging if ya think Carl is not one of the best developed characters in this show. TEAM CARL ALL DAY!

Yup. Hope he yells at michionne and she spins around and decapitates him with the samurai sword. Then they can kick around his zombie head like a soccer ball.

So ya have a problem with a teenage kid rebelling against his parent?...say what?...I think we all showed out against our parents at one point in time, we were disrespectful and disobedient....this kid is growing up in a rotting world, had been through probably more *** than anyone else in this show and you guys are having a **** fit because he's acting like a douche with his dad?...cut the kid some slack...up until this point, dude had to shoot his moms, has worked an assault rifle like a pro, has grown up in this world, has been shot, shot his second father figure when he turned....ya bugging if ya think Carl is not one of the best developed characters in this show. TEAM CARL ALL DAY!

Nah, I wish that fat farmer shot and killed him

But will he ever take that hat off though..

I wouldn't be rebelling in a world filled with zombies. It's about surviving and sticking together. I rebelled when I was a kid because I wanted to stay out late and smoke and drink. In a world filled with flesh eating zombies I'm sticking with my dad who has done everything he can to protect me.

Everyone who wants this or that should read TWD comic.
srs
You always talmbout the comic what exactly is so good about it or different???
Would you like me the spoil the story for you?

That's basically what you're asking me to do.

The show is based off of the comics.

People who choose not to read the comic are doing themselves a huge disservice.

All you need to know about the comic is that
 nobody is safe.

Last edited:
 nobody is safe.

Yes.

If Michonne decapitates heads off to kill zombies, how was Hershel's head zombified?

Doesn't it just kill their bodies? Can't they keep biting

I wouldn't be rebelling in a world filled with zombies. It's about surviving and sticking together. I rebelled when I was a kid because I wanted to stay out late and smoke and drink. In a world filled with flesh eating zombies I'm sticking with my dad who has done everything he can to protect me.

He had one temper tantrum after a very traumatic event, give him a damb break man...lmaoooooo up until then wether he liked it or not he has always respected what rick orders have been.

Last edited:
 nobody is safe.

Yes.

If Michonne decapitates heads off to kill zombies, how was Hershel's head zombified?

Doesn't it just kill their bodies? Can't they keep biting

Exactly. That's how the Governor was able to have those live zombie heads in the fish tanks. You have to kill the part of the brain that reanimated to truly kill them.

Last edited:
cawrll is def lame. "I hope you die dad!" For doing everything in his power to save the world :rolllin

I hate when they are forced to give the characters ridiculous personalities just to stir up drama. Nobody would realistically ever act like the governor or how carl has acted. It's completely ludicrous. I watch this show for the story, the adventure, and the suspense. Character development, and dialogue gets an F+. Almost passing but still fail.

cawrll is def lame. "I hope you die dad!" For doing everything in his power to save the world :rolllin

I hate when they are forced to give the characters ridiculous personalities just to stir up drama. Nobody would realistically ever act like the governor or how carl has acted. It's completely ludicrous. I watch this show for the story, the adventure, and the suspense. Character development, and dialogue gets an F+. Almost passing but still fail.

naw the gov is def buyable.

if my son died I'd go psycho as well.

plus man it's the apocalypse. w/o zombies people would be cannibalizing each other like that movie "the road" anyways. there would be some real wicked **** out there.

lori realistic too, thotties gon' thot end of the world or not.

curls gon curl.

Last edited:
You got crazy *** people in a world without zombies lol. A world of anarchy, you'd def have some wild folks.

I will say that this show has more likeable characters than the killing but that's because the killing had zero characters to like.

Anyone play season 2 of the video game yet?

Season 1 was
smokin.gif
I need to. Season 1 was sooooooooo good. Lee 
frown.gif

..But on some real **** there needs to be some zombie etiquette in this new age..

you lock a walker in a room you better label that ****.

..This is becoming the new unflushed public toilet smh

Back
Top Bottom