The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Was really hoping Carol was going to get murked out.

Also hoping Carl is the one that meets Lucille but it's probably Glenn.

No major character deaths, disappointing.

#TeamSaviors, get down or lay down.
when is the last time they killed a major character? Im tired of this **** one of the major chracters has got to go 
mean.gif

So they give us TWO cliffhangers this season. The first with Glenn "dying", then had us wait two months. Now we have to wait six months for this one. They lost me, Im done with this show there is a million other shows to watch.
i was out too when they brought glenn back from the "dead' but my cousin convinced me to give it another shot. Im with you im out on this show too.

This is the first and last time I will ever use this term but this ep was "lit" lol. Never thought I would see all of the core crew againt the wall like this. As for who caught the wrath of negans bat. I think it was Eugene. He did give Rick the recipe how to make bullets. I don't think he gave it to rick unless he's going to be killed. Can't wait till next season to see if they wage war against Alexandria. Crazy ending.

Welp. Guess the leaks were true. :smh:

Such a wack way to end a pretty incredible season. If they would've shown the death it would've had SO MUCH MORE impact than a stupid "gotcha" cliffhanger. And the worst part is that we'll know who got Lucille'd in a matter of months when they start filming again, which will further reduce the impact of that scene.

Meh. Negan was dope at least.

Oh, and to everyone saying they're done with this show, no you're not. You'll be back in the fall. :lol:

So they give us TWO cliffhangers this season. The first with Glenn "dying", had us wait two months... now we have to wait six months for this one. They lost me, Im done with this show there is a million other shows I could watch.

Im gonna put my money on Darryl...

3. Don't forget the midseason with "Mom... Mom..."

Watch it be a stray dog that ran up in the last second that got its brains bashed in. Then Carol and Morgan come in with flash bombs and smoke grenades and save the day.

Rick and the gang are F'n idiots

Going deeper into the trap when they had the chance to escape.

Someone would have been reading them damn medical books to figure out what was wrong with Maggie.

The decisions this group has made these last 2 episodes :smh:

Hilltop people tried to warn them that Negan's group was bout it bout it but they were too damn cocky.

This ain't some weak wolves or Governor you're dealing with.

Welp. Guess the leaks were true. :smh:

Such a wack way to end a pretty incredible season. If they would've shown the death it would've had SO MUCH MORE impact than a stupid "gotcha" cliffhanger. And the worst part is that we'll know who got Lucille'd in a matter of months when they start filming again, which will further reduce the impact of that scene.

Meh. Negan was dope at least.

Oh, and to everyone saying they're done with this show, no you're not. You'll be back in the fall. :lol:

this is the main problem, because of the age we live in where people devote their lives to spoiling tv shows before they air we're all gonna find out who dies if we're on the internet. That's why they shoulda just got it out the way in the finale. This show has done cliffhangers fine before (ie. Terminus and season 2 when they're right outside the prison) and done cliffhangers horribly (season 3 with the governor "attacking" the prison just to leave at the end and this one not showing who died).

For Scott Gimple's credit he did say on the Talking Dead that the season premiere will pick up right from that cliffhanger and we see who dies

Also want to give Andrew Lincoln and JDM props for their acting in that last scene, that was phenomenal

Last edited:
I hated the way they portrayed The Govorner, but man did they get this one right. He's perfect.

:pimp:

This might have got me back into the show.

Then they pull that cliffhanger.:smh:

Seems like the leaked audio was different than what the actual show sounded like though. I swear I thought I heard Glen saying Maggie's name like he did in the comics and. bunch of woman screams but in the show there wasn't a distinct womanly scream overheard from the others

I still think Glen or Daryl caught the fade...

I think I'm gonna like JDM as Neegan much much more. He was so badass :pimp:

JDM has the ability to be an incredible like able villain....he just has that charisma...he was a murderous rapist in Warchmen but was still one of the most likeable characters on the movie, he was awesome on The Losers, dude is dope....superb casting choice....thing is I don't think anyone is even close to his acting caliber on the show to go toe to toe with him, maybe Morgan....

Ya ever notice how Rick looks like they dumped a bucket of water on him, when he's caught in a stressful situation? :lol:

I think Carl is about to flourish in season 7 Neegan kind of foreshadowed it.

Last edited:
JDM has the ability to be an incredible like able villain....he just has that charisma...he was a murderous rapist in Warchmen but was still one of the most likeable characters on the movie, he was awesome on The Losers, dude is dope....superb casting choice....thing is I don't think anyone is even close to his acting caliber on the show to go toe to toe with him, maybe Morgan....

Ya ever notice how Rick looks like they dumped a bucket of water on him, when he's caught in a stressful situation? :lol:

I think Carl is about to flourish in season 7 Neegan kind of foreshadowed it.

Rick is like Patrick Ewing in the 4th quarter anytime there's a stressful situation this time he really sold it though. The face trembling was crazy

Carl was ready for war the whole time, he's due for much more screen time and character development next season. He's done being a kid

To be fair, Neegan kind of takes Corrll under his wing in the comics. So we'll see
Why does Negan take Carl under his wing ? I figured Carl Would always try to kill him or something

He does try to kill him but doesn't, and Negan appreciates his bravery. Negan wanted a boy like Carl to be his son; he's fearless and willing to take risks and do what needs to be done to reach the end goal. He tells Carl "you're a ******* bad ***" at one point. :lol:

Seems like the leaked audio was different than what the actual show sounded like though. I swear I thought I heard Glen saying Maggie's name like he did in the comics and. bunch of woman screams but in the show there wasn't a distinct womanly scream overheard from the others

He did say Maggie's name, but that was once he found out she was there.

Daryl or Glenn caught the fade. They already spared Carol in season 3, don't think they'll do it again and have to create a totally different story for Glenn that's not in the comic. For Daryl, he's not even in the comic so he's interchangeable as far as lives go. Also, will him and Dwight be able to get along since Dwight doesn't catch the fade and later works w/ Rick and the squad?

Incredibly terrible ending. Absolute trash. How many times did they pull a stupid cliffhanger like this throughout Season 6? It's just really off-putting, especially when they've done it numerous times in one season.

That being said, JDM is perfect for this role. His monologue is easily one of the greatest performances in this show so far.

Back
Top Bottom