The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I really don't like who Negan killed storyline because it already happened and on 10-23-16.. The camera will be turned on..

that was a pretty good trailer considering they had to avoid showing any of the characters Negan had in the new footage. I am completely shocked Shiva is gonna be in it, thought they'd be skimpy on the CGI budget but I was wrong :D

Please be Eugene, Please be Eugene[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

that was a pretty good trailer considering they had to avoid showing any of the characters Negan had in the new footage. I am completely shocked Shiva is gonna be in it, thought they'd be skimpy on the CGI budget but I was wrong :D
Crazyyyyy. I figured they'd do something dumb and give it away. Looks like carol pulled through well

My friend at comicon said he got this compendium and it said who died in it. I wonder if I should ask. Ahaha. October is too far man

I would've asked..
After I saw the finale I was on a mission to find out who died so I started searching the Internet and ish. I was trying for like 2-3 days after the show. It was driving me nuts. But now that time has passed I'm kinda over it. I still think it's glen

Cmon that Shiva CGI is looking ok not the best. :nerd:
Hopefully they don't mess it up when it is really interacting with people.

Not as hyped for this show because of how it ended last season. October can take its time. :tongue:

Word. The CGI is actually looking great. Light years beyond that CDC building explosion. :lol:

:smokin

Last edited:
Why not? For those of us who watched TGOT sans ever reading ASOIAF probably thought there was no way Sean Bean could be offed. I mean I looked around at the rest of the cast and thought to me self "Ain't no way these shmucks can carry the show w/o Bean".

I was proven wrong.

It won't happen but TWD could def go on w/o Rick with characters like Glenn, Maggie, Darryl, One Eyed Willie etc carrying the story.
Sean Bean is notorious killed off in things though. Game of Thrones can't even be compared. We're talking about TWD which is essentially a single group of people. Yeah they add to it and people die. But Game of Thrones takes place across an entire world with different families with all different agendas. From episode 1 of TWD you know it's about Rick. Not so much with Game of Thrones. At least in my opinion...

Rick washed though. He's failed to get the group to a safe place where they can sustain a new life.

It's Negan's time now.

looks like aaron at 1:35.

and are those saviors in the background in the following cut when negan is swinging lucille at 1:36/37?

it better be glenn.

don't think it'd be daryl, but i wouldn't be mad if it was. maybe a lil mad.

Last edited:
With Michomne signed up for Black Panther...now it got me thinking she could be the one meeting Lucille....my dude Rick is cursed :lol:

It's not coming out until 2018. It probably hasn't even started shooting yet

But is in the books so eventually she's gonna be faced with a possible filming conflict, not that she can't film them both, but who knows, her signing up for a big marvel blockbuster could very well be influenced by her exiting the show she's been part of for the past 4 years...idk, just speculating.

Back
Top Bottom