The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I don't like the show. But I'll watch it cuz I'm bored. Hasn't captivated me like walking dead. I tried watching game of thrones earlier today. Didn't really like it. But they show them ******* tho

I wasn't amused. Last 15-20 minutes was good tho, his girl was patient zero?????? :wow: THAT is kinda cool.

I don't understand some of the best episodes are the story telling ones. Thought this was a good episode and big step up from the first half of the season

Loved this episode.  I like seeing the backstory to characters, and someone roaming the wilderness by themselves in a zombie apocalypse is always intriguing to me.  

It's crazy how the character I care about the most now (Nick) is the one I hated the most when the show first started. 
laugh.gif

Why doesn't anyone on Fear have common sense? I don't care they don't have total awareness of what's going on. You have a heard of zombies coming at you and instead of leaving the bullets and running to the jeep you stay there? And why are you wasting ammo in the first place.

And let me continue walking in to the guy shooting :smh:

i dont think this show has any real idea of where it wants to go

that ep was decent, but nick is probably the only one i have any interest in his story

They writers showed Nick's growth early and kept it consistent which they haven't w/ the others. Nick's character is the only one I like right now.

FTWD is just terrible, none of the characters on this show are good enough actors for a bottle episode IMO. And the dumbness of the non-vital characters is amazing, how all those guys in the jeep wound up getting killed was just ridiculous

By the way here's the uncensored language Negan scene from the Blu Ray

Back
Top Bottom