The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I liked the last episode for the most part

I wanted Eugene gone ever since he admitted he made up having the cure

Can someone school me on this helicopter you guys keep talking about?

Sometimes I doze off or just have the show on in the background

I liked the last episode for the most part

I wanted Eugene gone ever since he admitted he made up having the cure

Can someone school me on this helicopter you guys keep talking about?

Sometimes I doze off or just have the show on in the background

Rick saw a helicopter fly over while he was headed to meet the trash people 2 episodes ago, hasn't been mentioned in the show since

Speaking of the trash people, why did Rick just go there alone? Then they could have easily shot him but instead let him fight.

I still find the show entertaining but it's moments like these that make you wonder.

Oh and what was the point of Eugene flying that airplane with the iPod? Was it to drive out walkers with the music?

^ Yeah it was to lure the walkers away from the compound. Dwight should have just bullet in his head. I cannot stand Eugene

Eugene really pissing me off, man. Sweater god, I'm with whoever said dude should have been offed ad spoon as he said he was lying about having the solution.

But if I had a nickel for every time I said "He/she should have been offed way back when," I'd be rich.

Shane had the right attitude. And as much as I don't want to admit it, so did Carol with the whole 'Just look at the flowers' deal.

I thought Rick for sure had back up at the junkyard but I guess he knew his words of power would save him lol.

And what's up with that sculpting stuff it was kinda weird.

This show is trash :lol:
Took what? 7 episodes to make it this far? :lol:
This show is on like season 7 and look at how much it's progressed? Now look at other shows like BB and how much that progressed

how is that trying hard?

The woman lives in a dump and isn't all that attractive but its > michonne?

Only thing I could see to make that statement is garbage woman is white

how is that trying hard?

Bruh Michonne looks like Richard Sherman. Quit trying to act like she's Halle berry. You are always trying to play a race card and it takes away from real racism in the world. You're part of what holds this issue back.

she looks like sherman how? cuz they both have braids?

she aint 6'3 200 lbs

aint no metric that garbage woman > michonne

i guess what youre saying is the only way a black eoman can < white is shes halle berry (half white)

not even going to address the diarrhea the was the second half of ur post

There are literally dozens of differences between the two of them. If someone only sees one difference between them, that's the only difference they want to see.

Last edited:
from the sneak peaks I've seen they're gonna have an attack next episode that does juuuuuust enough to rope people back in. I just need a main character to die, the roster is too bloated with people we give no damns about

My hopes of All Out War ending by episode 8 were delusional, shoulda known better these producers don't have a clue about pacing and telling a good story efficiently.

there are literally dozens of differences between the two of them. If someone only sees one difference between them, that's the only difference they want to see.

nuance tho

its not about them being different

its about the white woman having any positive attribute that would make her > michonne in any sense

like you cant pick the bottom of the barrel white woman on the show and say she is > the best black woman

and michonne is not ugly at all i think thats just more veiled racism

maybe if she in the apocalypse in a long straight haired weave you wouldnt say that

its like saying courtney love > regina king

Back
Top Bottom