The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Speaking of the trash people, why did Rick just go there alone? Then they could have easily shot him but instead let him fight.

I still find the show entertaining but it's moments like these that make you wonder.

Oh and what was the point of Eugene flying that airplane with the iPod? Was it to drive out walkers with the music?

Made no sense at all but it's TWD :lol:

When Rick let her go they could have easily killed him again too :lol:

Both are ugly but I would go Michonne if I HAD to pick

How was that Eugine/ipod thing supposed to work? Those old *** ipods ain't have external speakers. The **** around his waist woulda just kept the sound on the roof. I'z confused at that.

Speaking of the trash people, why did Rick just go there alone? Then they could have easily shot him but instead let him fight.

I was so lost when Rick showed up at the dump. Couldn’t remember anything in the previous show alluding to that happening. Then at first it looked like they captured him, but he actually went there on his own?

Yeah, this show is full of holes and falling off faster than ever. At least for me.

Rick went there because he knows they need them cause they won’t win a straight up fight with the saviors and especially now with the kingdom being wiped out.

nuance tho

its not about them being different

its about the white woman having any positive attribute that would make her > michonne in any sense

like you cant pick the bottom of the barrel white woman on the show and say she is > the best black woman

and michonne is not ugly at all i think thats just more veiled racism

maybe if she in the apocalypse in a long straight haired weave you wouldnt say that

its like saying courtney love > regina king
Could be.

Could also not be.

It's that second part you seem to be struggling with, because for you, the first one isn't a possibility, but an absolute.

nuance tho

its not about them being different

its about the white woman having any positive attribute that would make her > michonne in any sense

like you cant pick the bottom of the barrel white woman on the show and say she is > the best black woman

and michonne is not ugly at all i think thats just more veiled racism

maybe if she in the apocalypse in a long straight haired weave you wouldnt say that

its like saying courtney love > regina king
This anonymous person here is part of what is wrong with society today.The previous author couldn’t give his opinion about the looks of another person without it being a racist statement?Hand2Handking is a racebaiter who attempts to slander other members without any real evidence of said issue.I enjoy reading other members posts in regards to the show but it’s ridiculous that he’s allowed to post such ludicrous accusations.With that being said I will now block hand2handking and any member who attempts to turn this forum into another societal debate...stick to the topic.Sorry for the rant.

This anonymous person here is part of what is wrong with society today.The previous author couldn’t give his opinion about the looks of another person without it being a racist statement?Hand2Handking is a racebaiter who attempts to slander other members without any real evidence of said issue.I enjoy reading other members posts in regards to the show but it’s ridiculous that he’s allowed to post such ludicrous accusations.With that being said I will now block hand2handking and any member who attempts to turn this forum into another societal debate...stick to the topic.Sorry for the rant.

but the original poster didnt post trash woman > michonne without any evidence right?

its just my opinion i didnt accuse anyone of anything i asked a question

but do you what you feel is necessary

she looks like sherman how? cuz they both have braids?

she aint 6'3 200 lbs

aint no metric that garbage woman > michonne

i guess what youre saying is the only way a black eoman can < white is shes halle berry (half white)

not even going to address the diarrhea the was the second half of ur post

You're acting like I'm the first or hundredth person to say that :lol: even on NT it gets said :lol: I'm sorry but neither is attractive. You can try and spin this anyway you want. Like I said before all you do is try to bait and it takes away from serious issues in the world. Get a grip

so a hundred ppl say it dont make it true

im not spinning anything i just disagree with trash lady > michonne

and i think its WS reasons why michonne "isnt attractive"

okay :lol:
B-Brf3LCAAAiyj_.jpg

If it makes you feel better, I also think Daryl looks like Shaggy from scooby doo

i guess all black people look alike :rolleyes

again the only distinct similarity is braids

not complexion, not facial features, no resemblance

and wow you think daryl looks like a fictional cartoon character :wow:

nevermind hes the same gender :smh:

And this is another reason why people stop posting in this thread. From people saying the show is trash and now we got a racist argument going on. Come on y’all take that to direct messages.

i guess all black people look alike :rolleyes
Said you. No one else even implied it. That's all your narrow-minded interpretation.

The show itself is racist. I'm not denying that. I'm sure there are people watching it and posting in here who have covert racist mentalities, but you are so far misguided in facilitating that convo.

saying a black man looks like a black woman IS an implication

and its an indictment on the "views" of the person making the observation

no different than sayin serena williams looks like a man

call it what you want but if he or anyone can so casually offer such a problematic observation

then i can just as casually dismiss it as racist

saying a black man looks like a black woman IS an implication
You're confusing implication with interpretation. Your interpretation of that comparison is that it reveals racism.

call it what you want but if he or anyone can so casually offer such a problematic observation

then i can just as casually dismiss it as racist
Haphazardly calling it what YOU want is just as problematic as someone calling Serena Williams a man out of racism.

The undeniable fact... and when I say undeniable, what I mean to say is that even though you are about to deny this, it's still true because it is undeniable... the undeniable fact is that there are people who have said Serena Williams looks like a man, and they are not saying that from their racist perspective, because they don't have one. I'm talking about black men, and not people who you would label as Uncle Tom's and ****s. I'm talking about black men who fight the good fight everyday, and I've joked with them and listened as they called Serena Williams a man and said that she doesn't belong on the women's tour. The undeniable fact is that people make comparisons that are racist, and it is also undeniable the people make comparisons that seem racist but more information is needed because their comparison isn't coming from a racist place even though it parallels the comparison the racist people have made. But more information is needed, and you're not doing that. You're taking the surface level comparison and making a deeper interpretation, calling it what YOU want, what YOU have convinced yourself of.

Mind if we return to talking about TWD now?

(hint: stop)

Can you guys please shut TF up already. Please. Message each other instead of replying back and forth when there is little discussion in this thread as is

You're confusing implication with interpretation. Your interpretation of that comparison is that it reveals racism.

Haphazardly calling it what YOU want is just as problematic as someone calling Serena Williams a man out of racism.

The undeniable fact... and when I say undeniable, what I mean to say is that even though you are about to deny this, it's still true because it is undeniable... the undeniable fact is that there are people who have said Serena Williams looks like a man, and they are not saying that from their racist perspective, because they don't have one. I'm talking about black men, and not people who you would label as Uncle Tom's and ****s. I'm talking about black men who fight the good fight everyday, and I've joked with them and listened as they called Serena Williams a man and said that she doesn't belong on the women's tour. The undeniable fact is that people make comparisons that are racist, and it is also undeniable the people make comparisons that seem racist but more information is needed because their comparison isn't coming from a racist place even though it parallels the comparison the racist people have made. But more information is needed, and you're not doing that. You're taking the surface level comparison and making a deeper interpretation, calling it what YOU want, what YOU have convinced yourself of.

Mind if we return to talking about TWD now?

(hint: stop)

look man the simple fact is the original sin was putting that garbage white woman above michonne in any sense

then it shifted to michonne/sherman

both applications of racism even if it is my interpretation its still implied racism or there would be no interpretation

like before whitesplaining how you have black friends and i guess trying to say "well blacks do it too"

moderate these ppl and their veiled racism

i dont come in here and talk about white trash so id expect the same

edit:

and the onus is not on me to "look deeper" into what anyone says its on them to explain themselves fully

Last edited:
Still going after repeatedly being asked to stop by multiple people. Getting the last word in means nothing, we just wanna get back to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom