The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Episode was more of a story developer. Rick went ham. I don't believe Lori is dead nor is Carol, but who knows, we shall see it in next weeks episode.

Episode was more of a story developer. Rick went ham. I don't believe Lori is dead nor is Carol, but who knows, we shall see it in next weeks episode.
Damn Lori is Tupac.  Ya'll don't wanna accept it. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lori's dead. But you'll "hear" from her again on the show.

Trust me. I'm 200% positive and AGAIN something from the comics that was included in last night's episode that gave it away.

Don't think Carol's dead. I think Glenn and Maggie are about to run into Michonne.

*phone rings*

Rick picks up the phone: Hello?

Governor: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for

Rick interrupts: This ain't a prison anymore.

*drops phone

am i trippin, or was the actress playing lori in this past episodes opening scene. i thought she was the lady pouring the drink for the guy that takes the drinks to andrea. i was watching on a computer feed so it was hard to tell but i swear it was her. can someone chime in?

Episode coulda been great if they showed a herd of zombie babies when they went to get the formula

I don't know why, but this had me rollin. :rofl:

Damn Lori is Tupac. Ya'll don't wanna accept it. :lol:

Stop it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: This had me in tears.

FTR, I think Lori is dead too, but Rick didn't find her body on the pool of blood and we never actually saw Carl execute her. What if zombie Lori is doing a little exploring with her c-section stomach flap hanging over her waistline. :x

am i trippin, or was the actress playing lori in this past episodes opening scene. i thought she was the lady pouring the drink for the guy that takes the drinks to andrea. i was watching on a computer feed so it was hard to tell but i swear it was her. can someone chime in?
I did a double-take as I thought it was her too, but no, it's not her.

It's been confirmed for two straight weeks on The Talking Dead that Lori is dead. One of the show's producers confirmed this on there.

Y'all dudes need to see a death certificate signed by Obama to verify that Lori's dead?

Good Lord. 
laugh.gif

So wait, I'm not followin'... are you saying she's still alive?  
nerd.gif

tongue.gif
 Just playin'.

Last edited:
Lori's dead. But you'll "hear" from her again on the show.
Trust me. I'm 200% positive and AGAIN something from the comics that was included in last night's episode that gave it away.
Don't think Carol's dead. I think Glenn and Maggie are about to run into Michonne.

This man speaks the truth

Let me start of by saying, I completely agree and believe that Lori is dead. Without a doubt.

Howwwweeeevveeeerrrrr........In one of the interviews posted a couple of pages back when she's talking about her being killed off, she describes being told she couldn't tell anybody about her dying (because the actors know months in advance what's going to happen obviously.) Standard procedure in these television series' but the way she talked about it made it seem that anything could happen. "The producers grabbed me and told me 'WHATEVER YOU DO DON"T TELL THE TRUTH!' explained the actress.

Now I'm not saying this means she is still alive, because she is not. All I'm saying is, don't take a persons word for it on a t.v. show because we have no idea what the producers have forced her to say/not say about the show. /End Rant

walking-dead-carl-lori.jpg

Son even Carl let go of Lori quicker than you dudes.  Shes gone. 

:rofl: :rofl:

Looks like I should start catching Talking Dead

The Mist is one of my favorite movies.  The other day I'm watching it and then I  realize it has Dale, Carol, and Andrea from the Walking Dead.  And even funnier they are almost playing the exact same roles.  Carol even left a kid and begs people to go help find it.  Dale is the old guy trying to be the right hand man of the leader but still judging everybody.  Andrea is carrying a gun and trying to get up and close with a lead male.  

Yea. I caught that too a while back.

whoa...The Mist is on Syfy right now...
Did not realize Carol and Andrea from The Walking Dead (also by Darabont) are both in this playing the same damn characters.

I guess this was how they were supposed to turn out. :smh:

Guess I was way off beat.. I could have sworn that walker that Rick went ham on was Lori... It slowed down and showed her face and it looked like her. Guess not

Back
Top Bottom