The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I'm guessing the governor is going to but I wonder how. but I don't think a main character will be the one to kill him. Like Beth.

Rumors are swirling that Morgan will return on the season finale, since actor Lennie James is credited on IMDb for this episode. So ... don't be surprised if you see him, but don't be surprised if he isn't there either. You never know with those credits.
Rick will use that walkie talkie again and call in Morgan just because... am thinking

Last edited:
Almost shed a man tear when Daryl had to do that to Merle.. I shed one when Carl put down his mom and Rick found out.

Anyone laugh when Glenn took a ring from a walker to marry Maggie? :lol:

Good episode, I'm not too mad about it like some people in here, next episode is gonna be real real interesting. :nerd:

Ricks breakdown last season, Ricks convo with Morgan and the last exchange between Daryl and Merle is probably the most intense scenes in the show.
That whole bar scene in Nebraska >>>>>>>>> Any other scene in this show.

Almost shed a man tear when Daryl had to do that to Merle.. I shed one when Carl put down his mom and Rick found out.

Anyone laugh when Glenn took a ring from a walker to marry Maggie?
laugh.gif

Good episode, I'm not too mad about it like some people in here, next episode is gonna be real real interesting.
nerd.gif
Ricks breakdown last season, Ricks convo with Morgan and the last exchange between Daryl and Merle is probably the most intense scenes in the show.
That whole bar scene in Nebraska >>>>>>>>> Any other scene in this show.
Rene from True Blood would have killed it on this show, I was hoping he'd stick around...

People need to stop calling it a war :lol: It's gonna be a shoot out. The two main guys (Martinez and the Governor) are gonna end up dying and then the rest of the town is gonna scatter :lol: or a herd of walkers will come and overrun Woodbury and that will be that.

This season wasn't good enough for them to stretch the Governor as the main villain in to another season.

Last thing I'm curious about with this show is where they go next season, do they keep following the comic? Cuz out of one memorable story line it's pretty unfocused until the next big arc for a long while or do the writers try something really new and different and actually create a new plot that's pretty much unrelated to the comic? Maybe some new characters? This 4th season I think will really decide whether ratings stay high for this show.

I think next season they get more away from the comics cause of spoilers and stuff

I see season 4 maybe getting more at the virus and maybe finding a scientist or group of doctors who are finding more info about it and how it started kinda like when the stumbled to the CDC

I will like them to migrate north to DC and have season 5 them reach DC and see they military and government has DC still running like a normal city and saying when the virus broke out the president made sure the virus didnt get to the inner city of DC

We all wanna see the outter world! Im tired of Georgia!
I agree and like that
In the comics, they're int he DC area currently, and that'd pretty much solidify that if they go away from the comics they're pretty much never going back or if they do they'll have to switch locations. One reason I feel they should go away from the comics is cuz of the pace they're catching up to the comics currently. DC in the comics is just like anywhere else accept for the established communities by self appointed leaders, gov't is gone. So if they went with what you say that'd be cool cuz I'd like them to follow up on stuff with the cdc and what not, the cause of this (cuz it seems that's not an issue in the comics at all) but when going back tot he comics I'd guess they'd have to move what's happening now to somewhere else.

No script is out the ones that leaked LONGGGG time ago all was scrapped and they re shot the final episode

Carl
Michonne
Rick
Andrea

was all spotted filming the re shot

Last edited:
I think he took it for the copper wire inside of it to tie up Michonne. He mentioned earlier to Rick that he should use wire and not rope that she could chew through. He probably sharpened his kidnapping skills working for The Governor.

iirc he also used the rotary dial to bind her fingers

Yeah. I was wondering what that was on her hands. Merle the MacGyver of kidnapping. :lol:

I'm glad something bad finally happened to Andrea this season, she thought she was cute struttin' that a s s from woodbury to the prison like it's nothing....
I hope I'm wrong on this, but there might not be a battle between Rick and the Governor this season, the prison group may leave to D.C. and pick up Morgan on the way, I hope there is a battle because the emotional build up to the war has been intense this season.

Last edited:
not one to complain about the recent drag of the story in each episode, but i am pretty upset that the battle won't happen, or at least finish, this season. :smh:

was not looking forward to woodbury/the governor in season 4. :smh:

i must say, though, that this show was way better in season 1. there's a marathon currently airing on AMC, and rewatching the first season is :pimp:. dat pilot. :smokin

don't know how the writers got here, but i'll still watch.

DAMB SON.  ****.  Merle, my man.  Been my man since the day his *** was chained on a ******g roof.  DAMB SON.  Michael Rooker aka the best ****** actor they had on that show.  Goin out like a zombie.  All I know is, Daryl better be goin HAM on every person, zombie, animal and everything else in that show forever until he gets the axe because that's what i would do.  DAMB!!

Ep had me bored to the point where I paused it halfway and came here for spoilers. That said it wasn't too bad. Just dunno why they would have merle take the telephone and then not explain it but kill him off. I also hope Daryl gets to chop the governor's nuts off and replace his eyes with them.
yea it sucks when you have to use your brains to figure something out.  he specifically told daryl to use wire to hoss up michonne otherwise she would be able to bite through the rope he was going to use.

:rofl:

This season has been a disappointment. The show had so much promise, but it still has a chance to be saved with a great finale.

What's been a disappointment about this show?

It's turned into a soap opera, with soap opera level acting. It is no longer a horror show either, the zombies are an afterthought. First season was superb, second season started out as a yawnfest, yet redeemed itself in the last few episodes. This whole season has been wack to me. I am a fan of post apocalypse type shows, two of my faves being Falling Skies and Jericho, but this show has wandered too far from its initial promise.

Ep had me bored to the point where I paused it halfway and came here for spoilers. That said it wasn't too bad. Just dunno why they would have merle take the telephone and then not explain it but kill him off. I also hope Daryl gets to chop the governor's nuts off and replace his eyes with them.

He obviously took the phone to call Rick in next weeks episode..

^ A lot of filler ****. Much like dragonballz's power up. I mean the one chick wasted an entire episode running to end up back in the prison with the story basically progressing no where. They don't take any risks, or do big things. they kill off characters that are always the enemy or useless.

be bold. let maggie die in this war and have glenn all ****** up. but no we add merle back for 4 episodes kill him. add some random white guy who was stuck in the jail, give him 10 minutes of air time then kill him, etc. And I'm not saying someone has to die but we need real conflict, and conflict resolution.

not one to complain about the recent drag of the story in each episode, but i am pretty upset that the battle won't happen, or at least finish, this season. :smh:

was not looking forward to woodbury/the governor in season 4. :smh:

i must say, though, that this show was way better in season 1. there's a marathon currently airing on AMC, and rewatching the first season is :pimp:. dat pilot. :smokin

don't know how the writers got here, but i'll still watch.

That's the problem. AMC wasn't down with the budget, so they got rid of the producer (Frank Darabont of Shawshank and Green Mile fame) and fired all of the writers. I think that the writers for season two and this season must be some daytime television rejects or something.

Back
Top Bottom